Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the peeps that have a BT radio ...

Does it take a second or two after you hit play for the sound to come out the speakers?

Lollipop on the OPO has been good..I like lollipop in general. I dislike my battery life on L with these early builds. Last night I got just a little over 4 hours before I had to plug it in. That's good usually but I been using my phone a lot more lately for everything so I need that 6 I was getting :lol:

I wish I was getting 6 with the OPO! How?! Most I got was near 5

For the peeps that have a BT radio ...

Does it take a second or two after you hit play for the sound to come out the speakers?
The worse is when you use it to watch movies. You see the lips move and the sound comes out like three seconds later. I always plug it up when I use it for that

Lollipop on the OPO has been good..I like lollipop in general. I dislike my battery life on L with these early builds. Last night I got just a little over 4 hours before I had to plug it in. That's good usually but I been using my phone a lot more lately for everything so I need that 6 I was getting
laugh.gif
I wish I was getting 6 with the OPO! How?! Most I got was near 5
Dunno 
laugh.gif

I just been stock on the latest update to get 6.

I usually just surf web and check my group chats and youtube and whatnot randomly throughout the day. Everyone uses their phones differently so I can't say what will help ya.

I'm switching back to stock from L for now.. this 4 hours ain't cutting it.

Dunno :lol:

I just been stock on the latest update to get 6.

I usually just surf web and check my group chats and youtube and whatnot randomly throughout the day. Everyone uses their phones differently so I can't say what will help ya.

I'm switching back to stock from L for now.. this 4 hours ain't cutting it.

Haha yea I don't do anything heavy. Gotta get in team #6hrost

Lollipop is straight trash on my Nexus 5, couldn't be more buggy.  Crashes apps left and right.  Wish this garbage hadn't been released.

Lollipop is straight trash on my Nexus 5, couldn't be more buggy.  Crashes apps left and right.  Wish this garbage hadn't been released.

it isn't butter i have to admit, although i prefer it to last gen android. there is some lag here and there. def with maps. i think they need to put in more work in software optimization. apple has been doing that for years with iOS with like half the specs....and you'd really wouldn't get lag. nexus 5 is more than capable of handling this software...google just needs to step it up, cuz as it stands now the iphone 6, gs5, and maybe nexus 6 performs better than than my n5 with 5.0...

Added the Turbo to the family thinking I could replace the 5s which is my work phone because the SIM card is the same and the company wouldn't know.

Got hit with an email today telling me if I don't reactivate the iPhone they are going to cancel my number and personal equipment can't used on concession line.

I love my Note 4 so now I'm stuck with a phone I can't use or sell because it's an employee edition :smh:

it isn't butter i have to admit, although i prefer it to last gen android. there is some lag here and there. def with maps. i think they need to put in more work in software optimization. apple has been doing that for years with iOS with like half the specs....and you'd really wouldn't get lag. nexus 5 is more than capable of handling this software...google just needs to step it up, cuz as it stands now the iphone 6, gs5, and maybe nexus 6 performs better than than my n5 with 5.0...

Cause KitKat was made with lower end specs in mind. That's why older phones can run it

I doubt lollipop is the same

Any of the bros in here have experience with Fire HD 7? Just bought a 16GB last night for $100 really debating if I should keep it or cancel. Any input is appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving bros.

So i pick my phone up tomorrow, they apologized for all the delays, gave me the phone for free on a 2 year... worth the wait.

Still waiting for my n7 to get it,but Lollipop is running good on my n5. No complaints from me. Charges much faster too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom