• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my M8 back from HTC. Not only did they replace my screen. It looks like they gave me a whole new back piece of the phone. All the scratches and dings and dents are gone. Pretty much a brand new phone good lucks htc :smokin

Just got my M8 back from HTC. Not only did they replace my screen. It looks like they gave me a whole new back piece of the phone. All the scratches and dings and dents are gone. Pretty much a brand new phone good lucks htc :smokin
what option did you do? And how long was the total process for you?

Last edited:
what option did you do? And how long was the total process for you?
They didn't give me an option really. They just gave me a 2 day air label and shipped it for free. It took about a week to get it back. I also shipped it rooted but I relocked the boot loader. But it still said tampered if I went into fastboot. Now everything says offical again.

Pulled the trigger on the 2014 Moto X using the Black Friday coupon code.

It seemed like the best phone for me, even though the rave reviews of the Note 4 were really tempting :lol:. I'm sure if I played around with it, I'd get used to it, but from handling the Note 3 I'm not a huge fan of the size.

It's expected to be delivered right before Christmas :pimp:

This Galaxy Nexus has treated me well as my first Android phone but I've been ready to upgrade for a bit now :lol:

Last edited:

It seemed like the best phone for me, even though the rave reviews of the Note 4 were really tempting :lol:. I'm sure if I played around with it, I'd get used to it, but from handling the Note 3 I'm not a huge fan of the size.

This Galaxy Nexus has treated me well as my first Android phone but I've been ready to upgrade for a bit now :lol:

What options did you go with? If you're looking for a tpu case I'd suggest the I blason. Fits like a glove and has a cut out for the moto dimple to show the customization

Awesome, I'll check it out since I'm going to be super nervous about dropping it at first :lol: I used a case for the first year or so with my phone but I've been naked for awhile. Only dropped it once and was lucky :lol:

I went with the black front, bamboo back, blue trim. I was torn between going with a wood vs something like a blue soft touch back. I figured to go for something different and opted for the wood. I liked the white, but the black front just looked cleaner.

Yea man the week I had it before my case came in Saturday was nerve racking lol. Check out the moto x reddit for some useful info.

Having also had the gnex, the speakers and build quality should blow you away lol

Last edited:
I put up the moto x on Craig's list for sale/trade. I got someone who is willing to give me a mint m8 plus 200 dollars. I'm hesitant because for once I am able to make calls in my house without fearing dropping calls. Anyone got a comment on the radios in the m8 and how they compare to other phones? Is this a good deal?

Tech upgrades for me

I was working with an Apple TV 720p model and now I have a Google Chromecast. I've noticed that popcorn time doesn't work on my xperia Z 3 and was wondering how one gets Showbox

I was using an iPhone 4s while my m8 was being repaired. And now NY text messages are ******* up and on I phones it still says I'm on I message. How do I fix this?

Bro I'm so hyped you have no idea. U was loyal as hell to that G nex. Props breh

Bro I'm so hyped you have no idea. U was loyal as hell to that G nex. Props breh

Thanks, man... I'm feeling like a little kid waiting for this thing to come in. I'm appreciative of technology, so even though the GNex's battery sucked, it wasn't as fast, screen wasn't as good, etc. I still appreciated it anyway. Plus I was spending my extra money on other things for awhile like a watch, some shoes, etc. But with the discount code and since I'm switching carriers, I said "**** it" and bought it.

I read every page of this thread, now I don't feel as envious of everyone with their newer phones :lol:

:lol: I feel you bro. The X is a great phone and I have a feeling your gonna love it. Its gonna be even more amazing since your coming from a g nex

Tech upgrades for me

I was working with an Apple TV 720p model and now I have a Google Chromecast. I've noticed that popcorn time doesn't work on my xperia Z 3 and was wondering how one gets Showbox
I suggest everybody download the app store Aptoid. Has 98% of the premium apps for free, showbox included

Back
Top Bottom