• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you can save up for it it's definitely worth it IMO. But to be honest I would wait for the Surface Pro 4 at this point.

I took class notes entirely on it last semester and it was definitely a factor with me getting a 4.0. I was able to make pdf copies of my handwritten notes complete with illustrations and pass them out in my study groups?
I'm def looking to get a nice smooth laptop that I use on the go and the SP is on top of the list and it is about time they dropped the 4. The 3 is so gorgeous I almost tricked myself into getting the RT version but then I'd remember that RT stands for Really Terrible

Slim lollipop is out for the Note 4. Even though its in beta its flawless.

0mg it Comes with navbar now? :wow:

I stay on TW. Damn modding and customizing.

The Verge review of the Note 4 is still a POS. Dude complained about the touch sounds that you can TURN OFF. The whole tone of that review vs. the 6+ is totally different. It's like dude was just looking for something negative to say about the phone.
after that 6+glowing review...

And the way it was compared to the Note 2... With the EXACT same dimensions... I just dont give them clicks...

Gave my momb the Nexus 5... I want to cop her a 1+1, though...

I might get it to her for her birthday or something... I'll see how she does with this one.

I also added her to my plan and got the 2 for $100 plan... It was a no brainer...

She goes to east texas so she might not have service out there but I'm paying the bill, dammbit... :lol:

I just checked her data and she's up to .5 gig in 3 days...

Momb dukes going fed on the data.. Guess that nexus is a lot easier for her to use than she though.

:pimp: :pimp:

I can't imagine buying any laptop other than a macbook these days. as much as android phones have caught up to the iPhone in design, windows laptops are ugly as ever.

a windows desktop I can live with though.

I can't imagine buying any laptop other than a macbook these days. as much as android phones have caught up to the iPhone in design, windows laptops are ugly as ever.

eh, i'd only consider a mac if i couldn't find a windows device that is at least equal if not better. I like the portability of the SP but heavily respect the dependability of every apple product. I am so used to windows and worked with few macs that I just naturally prefer a windows laptop even though I'm fully aware the type of work I do (photography and video editing) would benefit very much from a mac

Ya'll hear about this super fast Note 4?

P1010556.jpg

The Galaxy Note 4 is already one of Samsung's best smartphones, but a new model focused on maximizing 4G could make it more of a catch. The LTE-A Tri-Band CA Galaxy Note 4 (what a mouthful) can handle three different frequency bands simultaneously and aggregate them into a single, theoretically faster connection. The improved handset, which Samsung says is the first "commercially available" smartphone with such a setup, supports both Category 6 (up to 300 Mbps) and Category 9 (up to 450 Mbps) LTE networks -- but the kicker here is its ability to pick out and jump between the best available bandwidths.

In practice, it should mean consistently faster connections, provided your carrier's network has been upgraded to support the blistering speeds. Anandtech reports that it's also packing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset, which would be an improvement on the standard Note 4's Snapdragon 805. However, at the moment there's nothing to suggest the new model will be sold beyond Korea. That's understandable -- until Category 6 and 9 networks are the norm, it makes little sense for Samsung to push such a device worldwide.

currently on the htc one m7 since RD. had it rooted and running viper rom since release day. my upgrade is due now and i dont know if i should wait, get the m8 or note 4. ive always had an HTC device my whole life, so im torn on whether i should wait for HTC to drop the next phone after the M8. main reason im considering a change is cause the battery is starting to crap out on my M7. literally lasts like 5 hours now on a full charge :frown: i kinda wanna try the note out but im not sure about the huge screen. anyone that was in a similar situation have any suggestions? one thing i do love about my M7 now is the tap to wake and sweep 2 wake on the screen when its asleep. do note roms have that feature when rooted?

youre wilin. macbook has one look. and there are 100s of different windows laptops. and to u ALL of them are ugly? even the flagships? WILIN. that acer aspire s7 is the best looking laptop ive ever seen man. altho, looks are always subjective. but that glass top? oooooooooohhhhhhhh

MBP is the ish. Never going back to windows after I got mine back in 2011. The thing is a tank.

my htc one i got when it first came out for ATT finally the battery gave out.............thing drops % so damn quick

what is the best android phone out now? ive been out the loop

If you own ann android device, a PC is needed. Point blank period.

All that airdroid stuff is nothing compared to hooking it up to a PC and getting the job done.

I'm a mac head, but it's hell trying to get stuff done on a mac. A

Apple is such a closed gated community, no room for outsiders

I remember when I was using DoubleTwist to sync my itunes to my EVO and it would be blocked from itunes and need to be updated so much because apple used to block em everytime

Ya'll hear about this super fast Note 4?

P1010556.jpg

Actually the M8 still kicks the note 4 butt in real world speed test!!!

This is a fact

Not my quote
The Note 4 has a 2.7ghz cpu vs 2.3ghz on the M8. 3GB of RAM vs 2GB and is half a year newer. YET, it still can't open everyday apps faster than the M8 and at best can only KEEP UP

I have both devices at the moment. A new Note 4 is slower than my One thats in use for some monthes now. Even if you disable the animations on the note.. the HTC is faster in EVERY way. Why the hell does it take about 1 or 2 seconds on the note to open the multitaskingmenu? only the display is better than the ones display

Last edited:
That reminds me I want to flash a Rom on my g3 but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do it since I don't own a pc

I haven't been paying much attention to Android this year. My contract is almost up and I'm looking for a new phone. I have a Moto X (1st Gen) now. What phones are being talked about for 2015.

Also, is Sprint good? My pops wants to leave Verizon for some reason.
mean.gif

Actually the M8 still kicks the note 4 butt in real world speed test!!!

This is a fact

Not my quote
The Note 4 has a 2.7ghz cpu vs 2.3ghz on the M8. 3GB of RAM vs 2GB and is half a year newer. YET, it still can't open everyday apps faster than the M8 and at best can only KEEP UP

I have both devices at the moment. A new Note 4 is slower than my One thats in use for some monthes now. Even if you disable the animations on the note.. the HTC is faster in EVERY way. Why the hell does it take about 1 or 2 seconds on the note to open the multitaskingmenu? only the display is better than the ones display

you're comparing the computing speeds of the note while the information I provided is talking about the connection speeds.....

youre wilin. macbook has one look. and there are 100s of different windows laptops. and to u ALL of them are ugly? even the flagships? WILIN. that acer aspire s7 is the best looking laptop ive ever seen man. altho, looks are always subjective. but that glass top? oooooooooohhhhhhhh
that Acer looks good. you're right, I shouldn't lump them all together. what I really want to know is if the touchpad is as good as the one on mbp.

as for compatibility, I use a windows emulator when needed. runs pretty well unless I'm trying to do something fancy.

If you own ann android device, a PC is needed. Point blank period.

All that airdroid stuff is nothing compared to hooking it up to a PC and getting the job done.

I'm a mac head, but it's hell trying to get stuff done on a mac. A

i have/use a mbp and a toshiba with windows 7

you're comparing the computing speeds of the note while the information I provided is talking about the connection speeds.....
My fault I didnt read through but still who cares about those speeds you will never see

Back
Top Bottom