Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Aye let me get that dock and wallpaper son
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
wbuskz.png

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

pacmagic2002 said:
Originally Posted by wrod7

4G on cm is very close. Might be here tonight.
pimp.gif

yea right

Dont lie man, im like 3 days in using cm6 rc2.

FROM XDA MEMBER: rehtonAesoohC

Here's an update:

Basically, toast and I have figured out how to hack the HTC wimax API that's wrapped around the Clear wimax API, which connects to the actual sequans chip. It's really convoluted.

But the bottom line is that we seem to be making a lot of progress.

crosses fingers X

pacmagic2002 said:

pimp.gif

yea right

Here's an update:

Basically, toast and I have figured out how to hack the HTC wimax API that's wrapped around the Clear wimax API, which connects to the actual sequans chip. It's really convoluted.

crosses fingers X

Question for anyone with a mytouch 4g. Just got mines last week, is it my unit or does the battery life suck on this when the wi-fi is on? I mean maybe I'm not just used to it I had a blackberry previously and that thing ran forever even on wi-fi standby. It'll have a damn near empty battery and it will still stay on for 6 more hours even if the wi-fi is on. The past 2 charging cycles the mytouch won't even last a day if I leave it on wi-fi smh

Question for anyone with a mytouch 4g. Just got mines last week, is it my unit or does the battery life suck on this when the wi-fi is on? I mean maybe I'm not just used to it I had a blackberry previously and that thing ran forever even on wi-fi standby. It'll have a damn near empty battery and it will still stay on for 6 more hours even if the wi-fi is on. The past 2 charging cycles the mytouch won't even last a day if I leave it on wi-fi smh

Originally Posted by salbah3

it discharges while on wifi and are you using it constantly? im a lil more than half battery life i just turned wifi on cause im going to be home all day ill let you know the results
i say let your battery die once and recharge while its off thats always recommended thats what im about to do today...

it discharges while on wifi and are you using it constantly? im a lil more than half battery life i just turned wifi on cause im going to be home all day ill let you know the results
i say let your battery die once and recharge while its off thats always recommended thats what im about to do today...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

pimp.gif

yea right

Here's an update:

crosses fingers X

3 months more at least...watch

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

pimp.gif

yea right

Here's an update:

crosses fingers X

3 months more at least...watch

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Honestly not really! I leave it on wi-fi when I'm on campus just because I get no service. I don't even constantly tinker with it or anything! I have done that like twice already and this is only my first week of ownership!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Honestly not really! I leave it on wi-fi when I'm on campus just because I get no service. I don't even constantly tinker with it or anything! I have done that like twice already and this is only my first week of ownership!

So how do I change icons on LP, I have a Simple Text rar file which I copied via USB to my phone, nothing is showing up when I try to extract on either of the SD cards. Another icon pack I was able to extract with no problem, this one I can't extract at all, it says 0 bytes copied

So how do I change icons on LP, I have a Simple Text rar file which I copied via USB to my phone, nothing is showing up when I try to extract on either of the SD cards. Another icon pack I was able to extract with no problem, this one I can't extract at all, it says 0 bytes copied

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

since its a .rar file, i recommend extracting it on your computer first, then throw it on to your phone's hd and go from there.

hold on the icon you want to change, select the file where u put the icon in and choose it.....

since its a .rar file, i recommend extracting it on your computer first, then throw it on to your phone's hd and go from there.

hold on the icon you want to change, select the file where u put the icon in and choose it.....

Thanks I'll try that out. And to change other icons, lets say such as my XDA app, would I have to use better cut or something?

Thanks I'll try that out. And to change other icons, lets say such as my XDA app, would I have to use better cut or something?

Back
Top Bottom