• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carver you buy all the phones man. We need to have an intervention. You have an expensive problem :lol:
I usually sell em tho so it's not really expensive..I ain't a baller like Lobo to be giving them out :lol:

Only recent one I've kept was the iPhone incase I felt like using ios
You make a decision Carver?
edge

What you planning on doing with your Note? :nerd:
sell that thing most likely.

Won't need 2 Sammy phones

Last edited:
HTC-One-M9-Facebook-post-640x664.png

:rofl: :smh:

http://phandroid.com/2015/03/26/htc-one-m9-m8-flub
:smh: fire that person asap

so nobody is getting the htc m9? i know the design looks the same as the previous models but i love the m7 and its time for me to upgrade... i love the specs on the phone but one thing i hate about the series is the camera is terrible... does anyone know when the gold joint comes out for verizon? thats the 1 im trying to cop asap even for retail just to keep my unlimited :smh:

so nobody is getting the htc m9? i know the design looks the same as the previous models but i love the m7 and its time for me to upgrade... i love the specs on the phone but one thing i hate about the series is the camera is terrible... does anyone know when the gold joint comes out for verizon? thats the 1 im trying to cop asap even for retail just to keep my unlimited :smh:

I think I'm going to get it. Pre-orders for verizon start april 1 and it comes out april 10. AT&T is shipping all orders now though

Looking for some good micro usb cables. These amazon ones ain't cutting it.

Recommendations?

Yea well the camera is still relatively terrible but I'm sure it's leaps and bounds better than the m7

I just don't understand why anyone would choose the M9 over the S6 though

so nobody is getting the htc m9? i know the design looks the same as the previous models but i love the m7 and its time for me to upgrade... i love the specs on the phone but one thing i hate about the series is the camera is terrible... does anyone know when the gold joint comes out for verizon? thats the 1 im trying to cop asap even for retail just to keep my unlimited
mean.gif
I think I'm going to get it. Pre-orders for verizon start april 1 and it comes out april 10. AT&T is shipping all orders now though
I only chose the S6 because I have the M8 currently(and the GFlex2 let me down smh).  I get bored with devices quickly and always want something different.  I'll definitely miss the HTC performance going back to TW
sick.gif
, but i just want a change.  The only big change for me going to M9 would be the camera, and i never took many pictures like that to even care.  M8 -> M9 isnt really worth it for me, as the M8 is still godly(unless you just HAVE to have the latest).

Now since you're coming from the M7, then yea, the M9 will definitely be a great upgrade.  Battery wise, camera, speakers, screen, speed, MicroSD, etc.  If you want to stay in the One family, I'd definitely say pull the trigger.

I'm coming from a Nexus 4. I've always been an HTC fan since the WinMo days and finally gonna get one of their phones. Yeah the camera is bad, but I don't take pictures like that anyway. Plus I hate TW and think its gonna slow down the S6 regardless

Reviewers are really caping for the S6 battery life being worse :lol: "its not that bad" "there's fast charging!"

Meanwhile any other phone that went backwards in battery life got ripped.

I see Samsung has upped its "marketing" budget this year. :lol:

im pretty sure the galaxy in general is the superior model... im not really into phones and what specs are better than which... i just want flash for the pr0n thats why i got an android to begin with but im set in my ways with HTC... i always had one from the OG incredible, rezound, droid incredible 4g to the htc one m7... im just used to sense and i like the features on there... i just hope Verizon drops the amber gold for the m9 on release date cuz if not im a hold out and wait... im wasting all my money on jays anyway in April :smh:

I switched from VZW after 8 years to T-Mobile and I have to say is faster, cheaper and I gots by unlimited data + WiFi calling. Would never go back.

Last edited:
Reviewers are really caping for the S6 battery life being worse
laugh.gif
"its not that bad" "there's fast charging!"

I see Samsung has upped its "marketing" budget this year.
laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one that peeped this lol.  It's clear that alot of pockets were lined this go-around 
laugh.gif

Reviewers are really caping for the S6 battery life being worse :lol: "its not that bad" "there's fast charging!"

[COLOR=#red]Allegations of caping for Samsung are unfounded and overblown. [/COLOR]

I thought I was the only one that peeped this lol.  It's clear that alot of pockets were lined this go-around :lol:  

I'm not so sure about the accusations of paying off reviewers. I think this might be a case of "oh, ________ isn't as good as last year's model, but the overall package is so much better that we'll let it slide" type of deal.

I'm not so sure about the accusations of paying off reviewers. I think this might be a case of "oh, ________ isn't as good as last year's model, but the overall package is so much better that we'll let it slide" type of deal.

Meh, I dunno. When the G3 came out reviewers went in the battery life decreasing cuz of the quad HD screen even though the phone was better in every aspect and the battery was removable.

Samsung moved to a smaller, fixed battery and it ain't that big a deal. Ehhh sketch.

And EDW, I ain't gonna a pay you no mind. You're Samsung's personal unpaid cheerleader. Go grab your pompoms and skirt, boy.

Back
Top Bottom