• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be massive if it's widespread. I've read people don't see it on their phones and I've read you see it if you shine a really bright light at it. Under normal conditions inside and out you can't see unless you got dat light. If it's widespread Sammy got sum splainin to do.

People made a big deal about the note and #gapgate..every release that means something there's an issue at launch that gets magnified..no one talks about the iPhone bending these days cause its a non issue..people blew it up over a video of a guy applying mass pressure to it

Last edited:
Android Central Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Review

Full Review: http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s6-review

Samsung outdid itself with the hardware and camera on the Galaxy S6, but there are a few compromises in other areas.
[h2]Bottom Line[/h2]
The Galaxy S6 finally offers the hardware that we've long desired, and it's included a wonderful camera. That's going to cost a pretty penny, especially since the software experience and battery life just aren't up to speed.

[h4]THE GOOD[/h4]
  • Beautiful new hardware design
  • Industry-leading camera quality
  • A great screen in any situation

[h4]THE BAD[/h4]
  • Battery won't hold up to intense use
  • Software still doesn't live up to expectations
  • Inexplicable performance hiccups

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
gs6front.png
[/td][td]5.65 in
143.4mm[/td][td]
gs6side.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.76 in
70.5mm[/td][td]  [/td][td]0.27 in
6.8mm[/td][/tr][/table]
  • Display:
    • 5.1-inch QHD display
    • Super AMOLED
    • 2560x1440 resolution (577ppi)
  • Camera:
    • 16MP, ƒ/1.9 lens
    • Auto real-time HDR, IR detect white balance, high clear zoom
    • 5MP ƒ/1.9 front-facing camera
  • Battery:
    • 2550mAh battery
    • Samsung Adaptive fast charging
    • Qi wireless charging
    • Powermat wireless charging
  • Chips:
    • Octa-core Samsung Exynos processor
    • 4x2.1GHz cores + 4x1.5GHz cores
    • 3GB RAM
    • 32/64/128GB internal storage
    • One-touch fingerprint sensor

Galaxy S6 edge: 5.59 x 2.76 x 0.28 inches (142.1 x 70.1 x 7.0 mm), 2600mAh battery

In my typical daily use, which includes hefty amounts of time on Wifi, lots of notifications coming in from multiple email accounts, updates from social networks, some podcast and music listening, all with automatic screen brightness turned on, I could get about 14 hours out of a charge.

So for me that's grabbing the phone off of its charger at 8 a.m. and having it dead as a doornail at 10 p.m. — enough for an average day, but of course not every day is average. If I needed to flip on a hotspot when out of the house or spend a little time watching some YouTubevideos, I could easily drain the battery in 11 hours instead. That has my phone dying at 7 p.m.
AC is one of my most trusted review sites.  They bring in enough revenue to not be bought lol

Last edited:
Yeah I am still not sure man. I was thinking about pulling the trigger but I don't know.
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
I'm feeling the same way.  But eff it, Im going to cop anyway lol.  That edge too cool for me to not try it out
laugh.gif
.  If i dont like it, ill probably sell it and buy something else 
ohwell.gif

Damn, the M9 got S-Off already
laugh.gif
Not surprising lol.  HTC has the ILLEST Dev community by far.  Dating all the way back to the Windows Mobile days lol.  When they hacked Android onto the HD2, I knew the HTC Dev community was the truth 
laugh.gif
.  That Windows Mobile HD2 ran Android smoother and faster than some Android phones I've had years later (wont name the manufacturer
nerd.gif
)

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Save yourselves the trouble and frustration and don't buy the S6 or the S6 Edge. There's clearly better alternatives out there. I mean the battery is weak, Touchwhiz is old, slow, and stale, and on top of that it loses most of the things that made Samsung Galaxy phones good...removeable battery and MicroSD.

We all know Samesung is overrated and only benefits from a pretty decent budget, slick marketing, and a sheep fanbase second only to the Fruit company...so why waste our time supporting their trash products? I'd wait for the OPO successor or get a Nexus. M9 since the dev community is so much more robust and it's as fast an McLaren P1 with a performance tuner package.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
HD2 was top 3 phones all time.

With one meh review aside.. there is still 99 positive ones. S6 Edge has been robocopped don't eem care.

Hahahah i love it. Happens every year.

We go bananas over a phone pre release and then post its a whole nother story. Cant believe the hype. The regular galaxy line is meh as usual it seems.

M9 lowkey on the up n up

Note 6 will be my next phone.

:lol: the m9 camera still cheeks and it has the 810 inside. No up n up..you're better off saving the 400-500 and cop the m8. It's the better phone

S6 biggest disappointment is the battery

Last edited:
im copping the m9 regardless just cuz i love htc and sense even though the camera is buns... my only holdout is for the gold joint... does anyone know when it comes out especially for verizon :nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean, it's not bad by any means..you like HTC and their version of android, don't let our opinions change that. The new color combos are dope and the speakers are still great. The design while old is still good looking to many folk

Last edited:
Solid summary. M9 looks really good in person as does the S6. Gunna wait on the next Moto before I determine what to pick up.

Going to wait for more people to get the S6 before I pull the trigger. Plus I just got my Note 4 a few months ago and still love it. Not sure if I can go back to a smaller phone even after playing around with the S6

Wait did they really get rid of the removable battery on the s6 or was dude trolling with that comment?

Why don't you just answer the question instead of being a ****? Im not in the market for a new phone right now so i havent payed attention to the s6 at all. Sorry that bothers you Gabe

:tongue:
Hahahah i love it. Happens every year.

We go bananas over a phone pre release and then post its a whole nother story. Cant believe the hype. The regular galaxy line is meh as usual it seems.

M9 lowkey on the up n up

Note 6 will be my next phone.

[COLOR=#red]Self-ban yourself and come back once you start making sense my dude

Why don't you just answer the question instead of being a ****? Im not in the market for a new phone right now so i havent payed attention to the s6 at all. Sorry that bothers you Gabe
chill bruh
laugh.gif
 i was just saying it don't take nothing but a 2 second google. but yeah, they removed the sd card and battery. battery capacity is also reduced from the s5 (2800 -> 2550/2600mAh). battery life is supposedly only a tad worse than the s5, yet better than the m9. s6 active rumoured to retain sd card slot (and possible removable battery). 

Back
Top Bottom