• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently root access has been gained on the Verizon Note 4, with AT&T right on the tail :pimp:

Downside? Might require going back to 4.4.4 after finally getting Lollipop |I

I'm one of the few people in here who seem to have actually gotten better performance in all aspects after the update so I'm torn.

Either way the method should be out by the end of the weekend. Might do just to get adblock and give Xposed a try.

Xposed works for 5.0, no?

Yeah, but that doesn't really matter if it was in reference to my post since to the best of knowledge, this root method just found would require the user to be on 4.4.4, so I would be using it on that.

Anyone else still on the nexus 5? I can't find a phone that I feel is drastically superior and worth the upgrade.

Im still on N5 with stock everything... Upgrade is available thats why im itching to get the S6 edge. G4 is going to be announce by the end of this month, I wanna see that too.

I havent seen the S6 edge on personal and im afraid that i wiil upgrade as soon i saw it.

[COLOR=#red]Just got the Lollipop update for my Verizon Note 4. It's ok I guess. A few cosmetic changes, but not anything groundbreaking. Well at least it included the Advanced Calling 1.0 (VoLTE) upgrade.

OPO OS out now
nerd.gif
I'll wait until CM 12S is out.

C an someone help me out.I remember someone here posting an app where I can download audio from a YT video. I'm tryna get that.

You got lucky. My battery life is trash now. Phone has been off the charger for about 2 and a half hours right now and the battery is at 65%

And apps have been crashing like crazy.

Last edited:
You got lucky. My battery life is trash now. Phone has been off the charger for about 2 and a half hours right now and the battery is at 65%

And apps have been crashing like crazy.

Factory reset ---> remove battery after a full charge for like a hour

Motorola doesn't have to do much besides improving the battery size and the camera and the 2015 X will be :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]For the productivity heads in here, especially those invested in the Microsoft Office 365/MS OneDrive ecosystem...Office Lens the vitual scanner app is now available for Android (iOS also). It works so much better than Cam Scanner and the other 3rd party scanning apps, and is integrated so tightly into the MS Office system.

It automatically crops (even at an angle) and will convert images into editable text. I have been paperless this school year using my Surface Pro 3, and what I'll do is scan my handouts, and then write on them via OneNote on my SP3 and then .pdf it and send it to my proff. Too easy.

Who are the productivity dudes in here? The ones who actualyl use their smartphones for business/professional purposes as well as entertainment?[/COLOR]

http://blogs.office.com/2014/03/17/office-lens-a-onenote-scanner-for-your-pocket/

Samsung has definitely kept up the tradition of durable phones(minus the S4), even with the material change.  Salute.  And that M9 screen was on Super Saiyan level 
roll.gif
I've never seen a phone go through all that and still come out like "
grin.gif
"  lmaoooooo 

Last edited:
Samsung has definitely kept up the tradition of durable phones(minus the S4), even with the material change.  Salute.  And that M9 screen was on Super Saiyan level :rofl: I've never seen a phone go through all that and still come out like ">D "  lmaoooooo 

:rofl: jeez. thats cool to see most of the newer phones hold up really well, but yeah that M9 screen was ready for more. gorilla glass 4 is the truth. the drop tests are always funny to me though cause you never can replicate the exact same angle of impact and all that, but its still fun to see what happens.

Any sales on phones? My girl just broke her phone and needs a new one. Anyone got a Moto X code they arent using from the 1st? Maybe a deal on a refurb device? Thanks. Don't really want anything bigger than the M8, so the oneplus is out of question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom