• Poll closed .
Originally Posted by mrezykickz

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

my last two walls
5235645742_4aa00e1832.jpg
5240507435_202d197fed.jpg
Sorry to repost this picture but its so
pimp.gif
, do you mind PM'ing me the info, thank you.

x2 

Those who want the theme, pm me. I'm at work right now
laugh.gif

Imma try out this windows 7 theme n see how it goes
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
[h1]Windows Phone 7 Metro UI Invades Android as Launcher[/h1]
File under: News

By: CJ Lippstreu | 5:30 PM 8-Dec-10 | 5 Comments

windowsphoneandroid.jpg

One of the quickest ways to change the look and feel of your Android device is by swapping out the launcher. The flexibility of Android allows the switch to be either subtle or more involved, depending on the launcher style. We’ve posted several choices before, including LauncherPro, ADW.Launcher, Zune Home, Gingerbread, and Netfront Life Screen. Well, now there’s one to mimic the Windows Phone 7 Metro UI.

“Windows Phone Android

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
[h1]Windows Phone 7 Metro UI Invades Android as Launcher[/h1]
File under: News

By: CJ Lippstreu | 5:30 PM 8-Dec-10 | 5 Comments

windowsphoneandroid.jpg

One of the quickest ways to change the look and feel of your Android device is by swapping out the launcher. The flexibility of Android allows the switch to be either subtle or more involved, depending on the launcher style. We’ve posted several choices before, including LauncherPro, ADW.Launcher, Zune Home, Gingerbread, and Netfront Life Screen. Well, now there’s one to mimic the Windows Phone 7 Metro UI.

“Windows Phone Android

Someone tell me why AT&T only has one legit android phone? Is there any high end ones coming out for the carrier?

Someone tell me why AT&T only has one legit android phone? Is there any high end ones coming out for the carrier?

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Come on man. It is an Iphone dominated company. Why would ATT and Apple say, "Let us broaden our customer's options."

Come on man. It is an Iphone dominated company. Why would ATT and Apple say, "Let us broaden our customer's options."

January - Motorola Olympus 
eek.gif

Now that the iPhone is apparently expanding...AT&T is definitely about to upgrade their android selection

January - Motorola Olympus 
eek.gif

Now that the iPhone is apparently expanding...AT&T is definitely about to upgrade their android selection

What's good Android fam,

I currently have a BB, and am looking to switch over to the Droid X.

Could anyone share some insight as to how it is? I'm mainly concerned with emails as I depend on it for work.

I just wanted to know if emails from other accounts (eg AOL, pop3, imap, etc) are pushed right away and have no delays... Also do those accounts notify you when you have new mail? My cousin has the incredible and it doesnt notify him if its not a gmail account.

Thanks in advance for the help. Peace

What's good Android fam,

I currently have a BB, and am looking to switch over to the Droid X.

Could anyone share some insight as to how it is? I'm mainly concerned with emails as I depend on it for work.

I just wanted to know if emails from other accounts (eg AOL, pop3, imap, etc) are pushed right away and have no delays... Also do those accounts notify you when you have new mail? My cousin has the incredible and it doesnt notify him if its not a gmail account.

Thanks in advance for the help. Peace

Back
Top Bottom