• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a noob question here guys, since i've always gotten my phones on contract or upgrade deals, so bare with me.

I'm under 2yr contract from when i did upgraded to my Note 4 last November, so if i buy a Moto X, how does that work with my plan?

Do i just throw my sim card in it and nothing changes at all or do i have to go through some crap with ATT?

Last edited:
What kept me from the white face on my 14 was you could see the sensors a lot more. So it wasn't as clean to the eye for me.

I still love the white with certain backs, like the bamboo, but that was distracting to me. The bamboo would look better with the white face, but I went with the black face/bamboo back/blue accent and I'm happy.

If I get the 15, that charcoal ash looks so damn good. The leather or soft touch also looks good, but the wood is unique and really comfortable to touch.

That's why I went w/ the black , hide those sensors.

Got a noob question here guys, since i've always gotten my phones on contract or upgrade deals, so bare with me.

I'm under 2yr contract from when i did upgraded to my Note 4 last November, so if i buy a Moto X, how does that work with my plan?

Do i just throw my sim card in it and nothing changes at all or do i have to go through some crap with ATT?

Eggggactly. You buying the Moto outright, just throw your sim card in and roll.

What do you guys use for listening to music? Where do you guys go to to buy albums? ITunes or google play music or something else? I have been kinda hesitant on Play music because I would like to have it stored on my computer but I don't like having to move it through my SD card. Any recommendations?

just preordered the moto x
smokin.gif

What that thang look like?
black with the wood back, almost went with leather but couldn't really tell from the pic that they had online about the texture

If I end up going to T-mobile later on this year I think I'm gonna get the Z5 especially since it doesn't look like a Note Edge 2 is coming out this year

cant you put google play on your computer? cant you have the music in cloud storage?

You can. Theres an unofficial app to download

Or just go to the website and you can stream the music. The app eliminates you going on a browser to the website but it still streams the music same way

Reactions: Ube
:nerd:  ???? Can you elaborate on that for me?

On the Moto website you can get a discount code if ou have an .edu email. Before it took $50 off the entire phone. Now it just allows you to upgrade to wood or leather for free. Let me know if you have issues and I'll send you mine

Hoping lobo and I can work through this lock that OP has with the invites. Seems like it's unique to your specific account

If I end up going to T-mobile later on this year I think I'm gonna get the Z5 especially since it doesn't look like a Note Edge 2 is coming out this year

Do it. 4 lines for $120. Unlimited data. Coverage is up to par with Verizon IMO. I'm getting service in areas I didn't get it with Verizon.

Streaming Netflix videos on data instead of wifi just because :lol:

Play Music is awesome if you already have your existing library of music, you can use that and then throw on top of that their streaming service and you basically have all of your music plus their entire library. A good deal if you have an existing collection.

Spotify is the other option. That's better if you don't have a big music collection already and personally it's worked better for me. The Play Music site/online interface has always been crappy to me, it's slow and doesn't work as smoothly. Spotify's web player is much better. I switched to Spotify because I liked their streaming service better, even though I already have all my music uploaded to Play Music.

I might switch back to Play and see how I like their streaming, but I'm with Spotify right now.

Reactions: Ube
Play Music is awesome if you already have your existing library of music, you can use that and then throw on top of that their streaming service and you basically have all of your music plus their entire library. A good deal if you have an existing collection.

Spotify is the other option. That's better if you don't have a big music collection already and personally it's worked better for me. The Play Music site/online interface has always been crappy to me, it's slow and doesn't work as smoothly. Spotify's web player is much better. I switched to Spotify because I liked their streaming service better, even though I already have all my music uploaded to Play Music.

I might switch back to Play and see how I like their streaming, but I'm with Spotify right now.

Play Music is alright. I just hate that the few times I use it itll load the next song and take forever

Think i might go wit the spotify

Yeah, there's a couple things I liked with Play Music over Spotify, but their biggest draw is uploading your own library which is clutch.

I like Spotify's playlists, interface, speed, etc. It's worth a trial at least.

Yeah, there's a couple things I liked with Play Music over Spotify, but their biggest draw is uploading your own library which is clutch.

I like Spotify's playlists, interface, speed, etc. It's worth a trial at least.
Agree. Play's interface is so bad. Hopefully Google's new logo means they'll change that soon :smh:

Man they paired down touchwiz on the Note 5.

I talked to a Samsung rep and he says they removed 40% of it.

I guess we will see longterm

Used play for a little bit..ended up going with spotify for the last few months.

Since I'm now currently using my iPhone Ive been using Apple music :lol: They're all pretty similar to each other.

They all have songs/albums the others didn't

Last edited:
Spotify>>>>

Although for a lot of albums like "the chronic" by Dr Dre I have to listen to elsewhere because Spotify doesn't offer it :smh:

Last edited:
Spotify is piff. Happily a premium user. Great interface, mostly all of the music that you could ever want.
I had premium free for damn near 2 and a half years thanks to the sprite promo, no way i could downgrade.

Back
Top Bottom