• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6.3in screen though
sick.gif

Man if you aren't really trippin when it comes to phones I have no clue why you would not copp that nexus.

What was wrong with the Note? I had the Nexus 6 when it came out but I think I would stick to the Note 5.

Nothing was wrong with it per se, I just always prefer stock. For me, it's hard to use any of the skins. They are ugly and complicate things.

Is it really a necessity though?

What else can you use it for besides turning on your tv.

I can't find my remote for my TV ANYWHERE and can't find a replacement online at all so my phone is literally my only remote. Damn TV doesn't have any buttons on it besides the power button which luckily doubles as a input selector

I agree with you. Stock > TW.

The camera and screen on the Samsung makes up for having to deal with touchwiz :lol:

Don't take a lot of pictures though. It is just really nice to know that when you actually decide to you're covered.

But if it ain't stock I can't deal. So until they give us one firing on all cylinders I don't know what you guys want me to do :lol:

I can't find my remote for my TV ANYWHERE and can't find a replacement online at all so my phone is literally my only remote. Damn TV doesn't have any buttons on it besides the power button which luckily doubles as a input selector

call the tv manufacturer and tell em to send replacement

For those wondering about battery life and the Nexus 6 -- my battery life has significantly improved in going from lollipop to M, and this is still only the developer's preview.

Maybe my experience is a fluke but i think they finally are getting the battery usage right with M.

Oh nah. I'd take a substantial Loss on it. Not doing that just for a cell phone. Appreciate the info though

Last edited:
Since I assume you don't watch South Park because you think it sucks and rather you watch Mike and Molly or some nonsense, Antidope... that was in reference the clip I posted, I have no idea what Note 4's are going for.

Back
Top Bottom