• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bluetooth is cheap but i run from cheap bluetooth headsets. quality of build and durabitlity typically take a hit first and i like to spend a lil more for those catagories

although it would be cool to eventually get to a point where all phones come cordless. just lay ya phone down to charge it and tap to connect all accessories

Before the M9 :pimp:

So, I called Huawei yesterday :lol: and how funny that I said if it didn't ship within a week or so, that I would call Affirm and cancel since I'm getting charged on the 15th for the 6P, when I haven't received it yet. Now this morning I wake up to an email stating that the phone has been shipped and a tracking number will be sent via email in 48hrs. Come on Huawei! Why did you have to make the kid anxious all this time. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
What case are you guys using on your 6p? I'm looking at the Verus.

Last edited:
So, I called Huawei yesterday :lol: and how funny that I said if it didn't ship within a week or so, that I would call Affirm and cancel since I'm getting charged on the 15th for the 6P, when I haven't received it yet. Now this morning I wake up to an email stating that the phone has been shipped and a tracking number will be sent via email in 48hrs. Come on Huawei! Why did you have to make the kid anxious all this time. :smh: :lol:

U copped using affirm?

All these times I've been walking 'round walmart not even looking for NPs and they been throwin' em at me now all of a sudden they gone. I don't want to wait on one through ebay so I might pony up the dough for a Nvidia smh. its one of those i'm sad but it still works out moments

Back
Top Bottom