• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tmobile seems to be letting people on jump on demand switch to zero down if you already pre-ordered the note 7,just got a text from T-Mobile.

That's good and BS at the same time. So if I preorder now I won't get the $0 down?

thats a dope feature to pick your screen resolution on the note 7... kind of pointless i know but i wish they made the note in a smaller version which is the only reason why i would never cop a note because 5.7 is OD for me... but then again that defeats the purpose of the note... if i didnt have the s7 though i would consider copping the note

Never mind just saw they're changing it to 0$ down now for all JOD customers, price monthly goes up by 4 bucks though. From 33 to 37. About to order the black onyx.

What ever happened to rooting? has it died down?
It seems like it has on here. I wonder if mainstream phone software has caught up enough that people don't feel the need to root.

I still root but I barely change anything. I'll change dpi and use Titanium to uninstall all the stuff I don't want. And sometimes I'll use root to enable tethering. But that's about it. Stock N is so damn good. Multiwindow is very smooth and intuitive now. Just gotta wait till the last few remaining apps start supporting it.

Last edited:
V20 launch on 9/4. Hopefully they drop it soon after the launch instead of pulling the same crap with g5 (announced 1.5 months before its released)

I was able to pre-order the Note thru JOD. $0 down and monthly for me is $40 w/tax.

My yearly JOD resets in Sept, so i'll be able to exchange for anything that might come up in the next few months

V20 launch on 9/4. Hopefully they drop it soon after the launch instead of pulling the same crap with g5 (announced 1.5 months before its released)
Launch or unveiling? I'm pretty sure it's not launch. Everything I'm seeing says unveiling on 6th.

Dropped my Moto X today :frown:

Crack on the top left corner of the glass :frown:
Happened to me a couple weeks ago, brother... I had it out of the case for like 6 days and bam. The tempered glass protector couldn't do a thing since it hit on the corner.

get-over-here-bro.png

I remember the days when you couldn't even use stock Andriod. Especially TouchWiz.

Last edited:
And I didn't mean stock my bad,

I meant skinned Andriod. We used to get Samsung phones just to but then root them and put stock on them or some stock based ROM.

To get better battery life etc. amongst some other things.

Launch or unveiling? I'm pretty sure it's not launch. Everything I'm seeing says unveiling on 6th.

My bad 9/6 is correct. Either way launch, unveiling, announcement or whatever its going to be hopefully its available to purchase as soon the note 7 is after their event. Companies hosting these big events for devices only to say they wont be available for 1+ months is bs.

That 5 inch Nexus is looking promising. I'm ready to get back to stock for a while. 

I was thinking about going iPhone for a while, but I can't support the removal of the headphone jack. I'm not worried about the inability to play music while you charge the phone, I'm much more worried about having proprietary headphones. Like, am I going to have to buy a "lighting" specific headphone to use with an apple device, and a USB C version for android? (assuming most android phones begin removing the headphone jack too) What about for my mac? When I upgrade in the future, will that device have a lighting cable to give the apple ecosystem continuity, or will it remain with a 3.5 so as to accommodate those who use the mac as a tool in places like studios? I realize there will be adapters, but why go through the hassle?

Bluetooth is good, but the quality with a good pair of wired headphones is still superior. I know dudes who are "boycotting" apple because of the speculated jack removal, but they won't want to leave because "android sucks", or "I can't have a green bubble man".  Plus, this makes beats look more appealing, as I am sure there will be lightning specific models being pushed out, and apple will claim these are more compatible.

Back
Top Bottom