• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So how long does this Samsung promotion stuff usually take? I see it says up to 12 weeks. Do they usually take 3 months to get it to you?
I used the Father's day promo and got my VR set within a week. Submitted claim on the July 5th, shipped on the 8th, arrived on the 12th.

Used it a couple times. It's cool but wouldn't pay actual money for it. Was honestly hoping they ran out so I could get the $100 gift card instead.

I used the Father's day promo and got my VR set within a week. Submitted claim on the July 5th, shipped on the 8th, arrived on the 12th.

Used it a couple times. It's cool but wouldn't pay actual money for it. Was honestly hoping they ran out so I could get the $100 gift card instead.
Damn I hope for that kind of speed but I doubt it.

Got mine a few hours ago and yes. This is a good upgrade. Got a lil hot during setup but cooled down now that it's done

Well, didn't plan to get a note 7 today, but here I am with it.
I'm pretty cool with the manager and he let me upgrade without trading in a device, I just had to get 150 in accessories.

I Got the zagg screen protector. Also picked up the tech 21 case, new car charger and the wireless charging stand.

Last edited:
Well, didn't plan to get a note 7 today, but here I am with it.
I'm pretty cool with the manager and he let me upgrade without trading in a device, I just had to get 150 in accessories.

I Got the zagg screen protector. Also picked up the tech 21 case, new car charger and the wireless charging stand.

I did the Tumi with the red Back and just like the way they look.

But Tech 21 are the best cases you can get if you are a dropper but don't want bulk.

I would've gotten the tumi if they had it in all black. I Wasn't feeling that red. I almost got the folio but knew it would eventually start getting on my nerves. This phone is ENTIRELY too slippery to not have a case on it. And I'm usually team raw.

I really want to know what screen protectors are best with the curved screen?

Last edited:
Zag or pure gear. The gadget gourd ones are doo doo. For the s7e anyway. The Note 7 edge is less pronounced

Picked up an otterbox case for the phone. These stores are dropping the ball with accessory promotion.

how come my front camera is awful when im on video call apps, but performs normally when im tryig to take selfies?

Just had the pleasure of getting pissed at that screen overlay pop up. Love this phone's look but it feels so Slippery. Gotta get me a case soon. Gonna go with a clear case to show off this silver

Coral blue on the way. Tablet too.

Zagg screen protector.

This my first Note since the Note 2. Gonna use this bish like a mini labtop.

No dambs.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom