• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dont know why people thought this would be a real consumer device anyway. If the only thing you can swap out on a laptop is battery/ram/hd they definitely wasnt going to get it right on a pocket sized device. Especially not a price thats affordable enough to move units to keep the project afloat.

Should anyone be surprised anymore with Google and giving up on projects?

Dont know why people thought this would be a real consumer device anyway. If the only thing you can swap out on a laptop is battery/ram/hd they definitely wasnt going to get it right on a pocket sized device. Especially not a price thats affordable enough to move units to keep the project afloat.

You shut your faces

DSBxY.jpg

Last edited:
For those on T-Mobile, are y'all gonna switch to the T-Mobile one plan or stay on your current plan?

If you have a Note 7 from tmobile. You can return it to any store for a full refund and purchase any new phone of your choosing. No Jump required

Yes but the timing couldn't be any worse with the new iphones getting announced next week.
Those that aren't dead set on getting a note 7 once they restock will just get caught up in the iphone hype and get that.

Wrong

iPhone 6 = iPhone 7 +(or -) headphone jack

Loyals wont jump ship, fence straddlers will keep straddling til they play with both devices

I'll just hold out for newer batch

Last edited:
I legit feel like the chances of your device catching fire are equivalent to the chances of hitting the lottery. And after the settlement check from Samsung, you may as well have got the lottery.

The new one will be available in about a month, maybe you can preorder it or something
Sprint says they want you to return the phone and they give you a similar phone to use intill this problem is resolved. Wonder if I can return it get the free device to use and tell them I just want an ip7 when it comes out and pre order itt. And use the free phone intill I receive it

Last edited:
Which they will abandon in a year after realizing nobody wants to install yet another standalone messaging app.
sad to say, fb messenger is the closest to imessage. Stupid phone companies still make money of charging for SMS, especially in their world countries.

I legit feel like the chances of your device catching fire are equivalent to the chances of hitting the lottery. And after the settlement check from Samsung, you may as well have got the lottery.

Cant remember what i read but out of the 7mil they sold theyve had like 30 some cases of ppls phone catching fire.

Slim chances .. not enough to jump ship, ill wait

Back
Top Bottom