• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sigh. Those group messaging issues will always be there for those using imessage. It takes time for people to start to remember texting you via regular SMS. Not to mention, that if you have an iPad or a mac, that will confirm you receiving the message it takes even longer.

I never knew how much my wife used her Mac to iMessage me until after I switched. She hated the note :lol:
Oh well, I gave it a shot. I loved having so many options with the widgets and all... I definitely got to see the appeal of android

Never buying a phone through bestbuy again. Took 5 stores and 6 hours just to exchange my note for a s7 edge :smh:

I never knew how much my wife used her Mac to iMessage me until after I switched. She hated the note :lol:
Oh well, I gave it a shot. I loved having so many options with the widgets and all... I definitely got to see the appeal of android
I'll be honest. Sometimes I imessage people from my mac. Just for fun. Then they have 2 different threads from me. 2 macs, 3 ipads but never an iphone. Instead of making the headphone jack dissappear, they need to release imessage to the masses. I do hate the thought of one company having theoretical access to all my messages though.

what launcher ya'll runnin nowadays

been using nova for the past couple years

but been hearing good things about action launcher

Waiting for my free 360 camera from LG that I got when I upgraded to G5. Anyone got it? How is it? Looks pretty cool. Would be good for this car show next week but they said allow up to 10 weeks for it to come [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Wow.... Yeah no. I'm not paying more than $400 for a phone ever again and even thats pushing it. Its a freaking cell phone.

Yo how come i dont have 4G LTE with this good lock on now. Phone only displays 3G.

My inlaws live out of town but ive always had 4G network at least if not LTE.

Guess I will see when i get back in town tomorrow for work

Yo how come i dont have 4G LTE with this good lock on now. Phone only displays 3G.

My inlaws live out of town but ive always had 4G network at least if not LTE.

Guess I will see when i get back in town tomorrow for work

I got 4G last night when my wi-fi was acting up so I don't think Good Lock is the culprit.

You gotta remember we just updated to Marshmallow too, so I would imagine that either that or your location like you said would be more logical reasons.

Genuinely curious about what Google's vision is right now. Outside of Nougat, it seems like they've been making some questionable moves. Allegedly, at least.

Last edited:
Pretty cool feature of good lock tells u how long until your battery is full

Google has to be premium and affordable to compete

Affordable = not iPhone prices

I'm not sure what you're talking about

Google is free

As a company it makes sense to have products at all price points. Samsung has TV's at different price points, why wouldn't you do it for a phone?

Especially when the world is so much bigger than America. That's why Apple isn't doing well in China and India. You're losing out in markets with a billion people.

Apple does it now.

Last edited:
For those of you who like the LG. I'll never get a phone with the fingerprint and power button on the back.

laugh.gif
Seriously ALP?

Soon OnePlus will be running the game with their cheap Nexus tier phones with dev communities that dont cost an arm and a leg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom