Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't a few people in here want a phone with no bezels? :nerd:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/10/25/bezel-xiaomi-mi-mix-6-4-giant-phone-91-3-screen-body-ratio/

More pictures here: http://www.theverge.com/2016/10/25/13401440/xiaomi-mi-mix-concept-phone-specs-release-date-price

Edit: It just keeps coming

Last edited:
i had a note 7 and moved to s7 edge and i miss the note 7 alot

should i keep rocking with the edge or get the v20?

thanks fellas

That looks dumb imo. They had to put the front camera in the chin

thanks fellas

Keep the edge man. I miss my stylus and the little things as well but you're not going to get a better overall phone on Droid right now.

Keep the edge man. I miss my stylus and the little things as well but you're not going to get a better overall phone on Droid right now.

thanks, i look at the lg and im not sold all the but not sold on the edge either.

Dang you samsung for ruining the note 7

OMG that Xiaomi phone is crazy. I was just making fun of them yesterday for copying the Note 7. They get my respect now.

The pixel XL is my new favorite phone tbh... They didn't have any black ones so I'm on the white for the time being but it's too smooth, this is what Android is supposed to be, not gonna lie there are a few Sammy features I miss but all in all easy trade for the cleanness of this...
It's def one of the top choices after the Note 7. That S-pen will not be forgotten
Speaking of Xiaomi, I am going to pick up a Mi Box sometime soon.
Heavens yes, can't wait to get mine

Oddest thing happened, while streaming Spotify via Bluetooth my phone stopped playing all of a sudden and now it plays at like less than half volume than it did before both Bluetooth and through direct headphones. I didn't drop it or dunk it in water, it just quit on me. Right when I was hype about how loud it was playin and being happy I didn't need to get me either another iphone or an M8 for music. Guess I'll get an M8 specifically for music like I thought I was smh

thanks fellas
I think Samsung is offering Korean Note 7 owners 50% off of the trade in for the Note 8 if they moved to a S7 or S7E. Haven't heard anything about US customers tho but you may want to hold onto it for that 8

I think Samsung is offering Korean Note 7 owners 50% off of the trade in for the Note 8 if they moved to a S7 or S7E. Haven't heard anything about US customers tho but you may want to hold onto it for that 8

Somebody else told me that yesterday. That'll def keep me on board if that same deal comes to the US.

I mean how hard is it to rotate your phone :lol: this ain't on the same level as removing a headphone jack

Like, how many selfies do you take that it makes rotating your phone a hassle? :rolleyes

:lol: none, i dont eem use the front camera. At the same time i dont think the aesthetic of the device should compromise the function of the device. Just my opinion.

Its the same as the headphone jack being at the top or bottom of the phone.

Da real hassle is trying to actually make proper use of da giant gorgeous screen one handed while ya other hand reaches for da jergens.

Dimensionally the mi mix supposed to about the size of a 7 plus. Thats dope

Once you get used to Moto display, it's hard to imagine not having it.

It's the main reason I see myself sticking with Moto and picking up a Z play. Glad to see people are enjoying theirs.

Last edited:
Z Playa's - how ya'll feeling about the phone a few days into owning it?

I've heard contradicting things about the camera..

Loving it so far. Im not really into using cameras on phones. Just mainly use it for media. Battery life staying consistent :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom