• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still using an LG G3, anyone previously had battery issues? I went through 2 batteries within the last 5 months. Both batteries physically felt like they ballooned up and was ready to pop.

G6 is gonna be sexy, but I'm not falling for the shenanigans LG always brings to the table
Same here, how is boot loop prevalent in 3 different devices back to back. It seems to be an on going issue they have yet to resolve. Hoping they got it down with the V20 as I have not seen any bootloop issues with that phone in particular.

I've got the v20 and everything has been pretty good so far.
Something I found odd about the Samsung issue, why didn't they just use the same battery as the s7edge? It's basically the same phone. There's something fishy about that situation, it's not like they don't have other phones out that have zero issues.

Last edited:
Something I found odd about the Samsung issue, why didn't they just use the same battery as the s7edge? It's basically the same phone. There's something fishy about that situation, it's not mine they don't have other phones out that have zero issues.

LGV20Boyz

Last edited:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_all...laxy_s8_leaving_nothing_for_lg-news-22941.php

Asked onePlus what they did to my phone...

Sydney (OnePlus)
Jan 25, 02:13 CST

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your email. Upon checking with the repair log, the repair center has done the following with your phone.

Replaced Mainboard
Changed battery cover
Reloaded software
Ran mandatory testing and all tests passed
I hope the information helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Sydney

I was hoping id get a op3t instead lmao

Last edited:
this new Oxygen update got a clean look, I dont like how they dont have red as a accent color anymore tho 
tired.gif

Asked onePlus what they did to my phone...

Sydney (OnePlus)
Jan 25, 02:13 CST

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your email. Upon checking with the repair log, the repair center has done the following with your phone.

Replaced Mainboard
Changed battery cover
Reloaded software
Ran mandatory testing and all tests passed
I hope the information helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Sydney

I was hoping id get a op3t instead lmao

My mans doing the Birdman hand rub trying to scheme :lol:

I hate that they changed the screenshot method on the new oxygen OS. Other than that I don't notice to much a difference. Battery seems the same

Something I found odd about the Samsung issue, why didn't they just use the same battery as the s7edge? It's basically the same phone. There's something fishy about that situation, it's not like they don't have other phones out that have zero issues.
Good to hear positives about V20

Sup fellas

Damn this Moto G4 is really smooth.  Great buy for $200 for anyone who needs a budget device.

Back
Top Bottom