• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't been in here in awhile.
IMG_20170831_092808.jpg

This years crop of phones is almost over and I think I'll go with the V30 pending price and deals I can get from Tmo.
Same here man, tired of iPhones and don't trust Samsung's shelf-life as far as speed/fluidity. I used my boy's G5 a few days ago and it felt snappy as hell and he's had it for about a year and a few months.

I have had my V10 for about 2 years and it's still kicking ...

G2 was one of my favorite ...

Their back button layout by far is the best in my opinion.

I just got the S8 plus and that bixby button ... ugh .. hate it.

I have had my V10 for about 2 years and it's still kicking ...

G2 was one of my favorite ...

Their back button layout by far is the best in my opinion.

I just got the S8 plus and that bixby button ... ugh .. hate it.

I haven't pressed it yet :lol: might be my case though. Idk how light the buttons are but I have to be deliberate to press any of the side buttons

USPS is so goddamn trash. Amazon tells me they couldn't deliver my SD card due to an incorrect/undeliverable address. I give them the exact same addy from the order and they tell me they'll deliver tomorrow.

I'm hearing talks of a buyout forgiveness at Verizon for note 7 customers. Basically trading in the device and erasing the buyout amount. More than likely we won't qualify for any trade in offers and will be paying 40/month. I think I'd lower my data plan and go that route.

What I think is going to happen:
Most of the Note series loyalists are in a tough position due to the current stipulations of having to pay large sums of money. The other people that kinda want it will wait to make sure that there are no issues. Only a small portion of people will actually get it. Staggered by the low numbers, vzw/smsg will communicate and release a 'new deal' to appease to the customers. Making it seem as if they were ignorant to the inequity. Right now they're just testing the waters to see who'll bite.

Seems like a fair assumption. I've decided to wait myself until it comes down in price. Don't really want or need 360 camera.

With the I phones on sale for eBay ive thought about it but still haven't pulled the trigger. Samsung shouldve did more to make the deal more of a no brainer

If I had grabbed any ol random phone I would have already hopped on getting a Note 8 deal of some sort but I love my XL.
Ain't gon happen, but if I could keep my XL and get the Note I'd be in

If I had grabbed any ol random phone I would have already hopped on getting a Note 8 deal of some sort but I love my XL.
Ain't gon happen, but if I could keep my XL and get the Note I'd be in

I'm with you on this, this eBay sale on iPhone5s for under 100 is enticing

Back
Top Bottom