• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mikeycorleone mikeycorleone not on ATT, but all carriers will do everything possible to pry more dollars out of your hands. I remember having an extra $10 charge when smartphones were a new thing and I upgraded to an Evo 4G. I'd just buy mom a new flip phone and call it a day, instead of messing around with the plan that they're trying to get you off of.

mikeycorleone mikeycorleone not on ATT, but all carriers will do everything possible to pry more dollars out of your hands. I remember having an extra $10 charge when smartphones were a new thing and I upgraded to an Evo 4G. I'd just buy mom a new flip phone and call it a day, instead of messing around with the plan that they're trying to get you off of.
Thanks, They are giving me 300 bucks credit for my ancient note 3 if i get the note 8 and They will give me a 2nd phone free. S8 or lower If i bundle it will dtv. So im kinda debating.

whats this talk about the always on display for the pixel 2 what would it even display? that sounds like a battery killer

whats this talk about the always on display for the pixel 2 what would it even display? that sounds like a battery killer

It's not a battery killer. On my S8+ it just displays time,battery and notifications. You can also turn it off

Thanks, They are giving me 300 bucks credit for my ancient note 3 if i get the note 8 and They will give me a 2nd phone free. S8 or lower If i bundle it will dtv. So im kinda debating.
Direct TV is cool for the NFL Sunday Ticket if your an NFL fan. I wouldn't purchase something that you don't really want just to capitalize on a deal. A free phone is nice but your paying more per month on TV then the phone if the phone is truly what you want out of it. If your looking to jump to cable TV and needed a good deal to get you there, this might be the deal.

Question for anyone on at&t. Went in to my local at&t spot to check out the note 8. (Still on note 3). Def time for upgrade. First off We don't have cable usually just use the firestick to catch movies,tv shows. Does anyone have direct tv? They trying to get me to change my plan. I got a grandfathered unlimited plan,and would love to watch sports on the phone while im out. Is it worth it? Or any other alternative? Thanks

I would pass on that personally. You're better off finding streams

Good looks for the pixel info. Currently on chat now and getting my replacement set up even though I bought my 6p shortly after release. Google is the GOAT for this :smokin

Is this for purchases via Google only? My battery been **** lately.

I have no idea. I just acted clueless. Said my 6p battery has been really poor lately and was wondering if there's anything I can do. Dude asked for IMEI, took a couple mins and typed a response saying theyre allowing exception trade ins for out of warranty 6ps. They email you a link and you just order it. Got a brand new not refurbished 128 black Pixel XL for my 64 GB black 6p.

I have no idea. I just acted clueless. Said my 6p battery has been really poor lately and was wondering if there's anything I can do. Dude asked for IMEI, took a couple mins and typed a response saying theyre allowing exception trade ins for out of warranty 6ps. They email you a link and you just order it. Got a brand new not refurbished 128 black Pixel XL for my 64 GB black 6p.

:wow:

I remember when they did the RMA for my Nexus 5 back in the day. Sent me a brand new phone for no reason other then I complained about the battery life.

Damn, should've asked if they were verifying if purchased from the google store or not.

Just do a chat man. Worst thing they can say is no. People on XDA said they had to chat with a couple agents before they got one willing to push it through. They didn't ask where I got it from, just the IMEI

I talked to a high level Verizon guy about the note situation. I told him that paying off my V20 for 390, then vzw turning around and offering less money ($336 bc v20 doesn't qualify for $480) over 24 months is not a deal. The best offer he presented was a forced buyout, which places the 390 on my bill instead of paying up front, and he would credit my bill the difference of the trade in amount, $144, which means I pay about 250 out of pocket just to be able to upgrade. No deal. I'd still have to pay for the tax on the note, so that puts me at about 340.

I talked to a high level Verizon guy about the note situation. I told him that paying off my V20 for 390, then vzw turning around and offering less money ($336 bc v20 doesn't qualify for $480) over 24 months is not a deal. The best offer he presented was a forced buyout, which places the 390 on my bill instead of paying up front, and he would credit my bill the difference of the trade in amount, $144, which means I pay about 250 out of pocket just to be able to upgrade. No deal. I'd still have to pay for the tax on the note, so that puts me at about 340.

Tmobile seems to he so much simpler

Thanks guys for the input, I just went the online route and order both phones. Didn't want to go instore again for them to try and push the direct tv and bs.

And what a come up on that pixel XL. If it ain't me getting great deals, I love reading about it here.

All of y'all gettin' the XL for free, I hate you and congrats

Just a reminder if there's anybody else that likes/interested in tablets the AT&T Primetime is currently getting really good reviews on their website and basically no coverage/reviews that I've seen on YouTube.

1080p 10in Tablet with 9000+mah battery, dual Bluetooth (connect to two separate Bluetooth headphones/speakers), Snapdragon 625 all for $200 retail or if you have AT&T you can make monthly payments.
https://www.att.com/tablets/att/primetime.html#sku=sku8460228

My plan right now is to grab one next week if we can get a fairly decent fridge without breaking my bank

Back
Top Bottom