Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can it be removed?

I've considered this but the application process looks wayy harder than any screen protector application process should be, I don't want glue getting all over the phone and especially into the speakers and ports, and I've seen the spiderwebbing issues

yeah, it can be removed and it's really easy to apply tbh just takes a little longer.

If any of yall use FB messenger they got a "dark mode" now.

Just send a moon emoji and you unlock it.

Screenshot_20190304_054511.jpg

facebook-messenger-dark-mode-1024x768.png

Looks good with an OLED screen

Last edited:
Meh. Note is basically just the S with a stylus at this point.
You're speaking as if the stylus doesn't bring a host of features itself. It's not for everyone but i can't see myself using anything else.

If any of yall use FB messenger they got a "dark mode" now.

Just send a moon emoji and you unlock it.

facebook-messenger-dark-mode-1024x768.png

Looks good with an OLED screen

Any specific moon emoji? And just send it in a random message? I tried one and it didn't work.
Nvm. I found it. It's so much easier on the eyes. Fb should do the same.

Got shipping email from T-Mobile. Initially said it would be here today but this morning it updated. Label has been created since 3/2. Thought I was getting it super early but I guess it'll be the 6th as advertised lol

Got shipping email from T-Mobile. Initially said it would be here today but this morning it updated. Label has been created since 3/2. Thought I was getting it super early but I guess it'll be the 6th as advertised lol

same for me lol

might wait for the fold tbh :lol: joint looks more fire the more i look at videos.

I reallllly wanted the fold but that tiny screen when closed is iffy.. As much as I want one I will probably wait for them to refine it and cop on the 2nd or 3rd edition, assuming we get that far with em

You're speaking as if the stylus doesn't bring a host of features itself. It's not for everyone but i can't see myself using anything else.

I've had my Note 8 for a year and a half now and prolly used the stylus twice :lol:. Thats just me. I understand the stylus on the Note 9 had some new features tho. What do you use the stylus for?

Ain't no way I'm paying 2k for a screen that's the size of the Droid 1. And thick as the utstarcom 6700.

I kind of welcome it. it gives you a reason to open that **** up :lol:. Future iterations will def be including a thinner bezel and most likely a slightly larger screen, but i’m trying to flex that joint in the subway and at work in April nah mean :lol:

I kind of welcome it. it gives you a reason to open that **** up :lol:. Future iterations will def be including a thinner bezel and most likely a slightly larger screen, but i’m trying to flex that joint in the subway and at work in April nah mean :lol:

You gonna be flexing your eye muscles trying to see that tiny screen.

yall lucky! friday cant come soon enough and ill be lucky if bestbuy has stock for my preorder... been hearing bad things about them regarding preorders lol

Will the Galaxy buds be for sell if you did not pre order?

Why wouldn't you just preorder and the e-certificate and get em for free?

One thing that annoys me about Sammy is making colors region exclusive at the start. That green is too clean but I went with the prism white since it's not available.

Last edited:
i went with prism blue but i agree they shoulda made the green available... the green was my first choice too smh

Back
Top Bottom