Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I blame both parties.

Samsung should’ve extremely highlighted that you should not remove that screen protectant but they left a subtle text that hardly people won’t read or pay attention to

I think that warning only came with retail versions, review units didn't have them.

Also a couple broke without removing the film.

How the hell did Samsung not know this could happen? Did the usual reviewers wait until the check cleared to come saying that the fold feature destroys the phone?

I think that warning only came with retail versions, review units didn't have them.

Also a couple broke without removing the film.
Yeag I just watch the verge review and he didn’t remove the plastic film.

Samsung really done g’oofed

Kinda idiotic but some phones comes with a screen protector so I see why they took it off. That sucks they damaged it lol

Hope someone could help...

My S8 active won't display caller IDs on incoming or outgoing calls...
During outgoing calls, the phone will just display the phone number rather than the name as saved in my contacts.
Same with incoming.. just numbers, no names.

It's the worst . I seriously ignore every call untill I can see who it was as the "missed call" notification still displays the name.

Anyone ever experience this.?

Currently have the S8. Made the mistake of updating it and now there is slight lag. Getting a new phone when the price drops.

S10 or S10E? Thoughts?

anyway to get an earlier version of an apk? ive searched for a previous version of an APK and cant find it anywhere

finally ordered the S10+. someone recommend me a thin flexible case
upload_2019-4-24_18-23-37.jpeg

bruhs this getting me tight .

Apple music will randomly pause then I'd have to press play again which restarts the entire song .what the f?!!!

Gonna try out Amazon Music since it's covered in my Prime subscription. Just curious how far behind it is.
I currently use Google Play Music because it's included in my YT Red subscription and it's good enough. I like the UI better than Spotify. Wish YT Music would have merged with GPM already cause YTM looks so good. Plus you get audio from YT videos so you can get some of those unofficial songs from way back when

Back
Top Bottom