• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just open the updated APK at it will overwrite the old one just like updating a regular app. I do believe you have to download MicroG as well on the non root version.

Just updated two days ago as well. Was buggy at first so re-installed microg and vanced. Now I can cast to chromecast from vanced directly

Finally pre-ordered the Note 10+. Copped the 256gb Aurora Blue and got a free 45W charger, wireless power bank, and fast wireless charger. The only thing is it's supposed to arrive September 4th but it'll be an upgrade from my Note 5

Where from that's a lot of freebies

Where from that's a lot of freebies

It was the Speed and Convenience Kit. You can choose it under the $150 Samsung Credit

You get a 15W wireless charger stand, Wireless Charger Portable Battery 10,000 mAh, and
45W USB-C Fast Charging Wall Charger.

I think all those accessories are supposed to arrive in mid September though.

Finally pre-ordered the Note 10+. Copped the 256gb Aurora Blue and got a free 45W charger, wireless power bank, and fast wireless charger. The only thing is it's supposed to arrive September 4th but it'll be an upgrade from my Note 5
Thought I was the only one who had a note 5. My charging port is fried which means I can only charge using a pad. Time for me to upgrade.

I've bought the new Note every year at launch since the Note 2.

It would only cost me 385 bucks to go from a 512gb Note 9 to a Note 10 plus 512gb and I would get the preorder freebies.

I'm trying to justify the upgrade but I just can't. Especially when the 5g joint would be an extra $200 now but that service ain't emm gonna be in my neighborhood for a while.

First time since 2013 I'm not buying a Note at launch.

Thinking about getting a new case for my s10+. Anybody have this one?

Amazon product ASIN B07MG8JGXW

I have it for my Note 8. Love it. Sturdy, sleek, and not at all bulky. I carry my debit card, credit card, and ID in it. 2 years and it's still going strong.

Thinking of getting another for my 10 when it comes but I'm trying to completely get rid of my wallet so I might need to get a case that can hold more.

I have it for my Note 8. Love it. Sturdy, sleek, and not at all bulky. I carry my debit card, credit card, and ID in it. 2 years and it's still going strong.

Thinking of getting another for my 10 when it comes but I'm trying to completely get rid of my wallet so I might need to get a case that can hold more.

My man, thanks. I wasn't sure on how thick the case was but it seems like I have nothing to worry about. Will cop this week.

Lmao at believing your eyes are seeing a difference in 60 and 90hz doing day to day tasks on a smartphone.

Also lmao at then dropping a note without sd or 3.5mm Jack support. I cant.

I use to buy every note at release, hell every cool phone at release. I'm rocking this Note 8 till the wheels fall off now. Theres litterally nothing I need it to do better

Smartphones have plateud

Yeah that's the thing, I can't find a real justification to update my note 8 at this point, especially with the prices. Still does everything I need to do at a high performing level.

I can’t think of any good reason for smartphones to not have the headphone jack or sd slot… it really hasn’t benefitted the customer… you would think you would get a cheaper phone since they left out those 2 things… my only guess is they are finding ways to make more money which is obvious but lame at the same time… Samsung is going the apple route by not having expandable storage so you would have to buy the more expensive one if you want more storage… this was one of the main reasons why I never bought an iphone… Im still rolling with android but might stop copping Samsung phones if they continue this trend…hopefully on the galaxy s11 or s12 they still have expandable storage… if not then im a keep my s10 for a while lol

Thought I was the only one who had a note 5. My charging port is fried which means I can only charge using a pad. Time for me to upgrade.

hmmmm. im still on the note 5 as well and my charger port broke a while ago too. so ive been using the wireless pad for the past year.

Back
Top Bottom