• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For someone who has the 11 pro and the note20 ultra, there are definitely some apps that run better on the iphone like SNKRS, STOCKX and insta but if i had to choose i would stick with andriod. I like having the ability to get apps like youtube vanced and customizing my text messaging app, plus the stock email app sucks IMO on the iphone. its funny how reviewers talk about the iphone having the better camera which may be the case but I am usual;y the person taking the group photos especially at night, my wife and iphone friends always get their photos from me when we are all together.

iStans always bring up the camera and the fact that their message bubble gotta be blue in order to make their phone seem like the superior and only choice 😴

Naw, easy pass...i seen the reviews

I heard that you can FINALLY split screen two apps at a time in on of their recent updates while Android been had it

Wow, my pixel 2 pretty much did that out the box when i copped a few months after release date

All good points. Another thing that's pushing me to atleast try it, is that I got a mac and an ipad and I can't see myself going back to a windows computer anytime soon. Also another factor is, if I get it and try it, and don't like it. I know I was wrong and will go back to my galaxy knowing the iphone is not for me.

So i actually lost my s8+ back in july and ended up upgrading to the A71 5g which is a mid range phone but for what it is, the battery life is amazing. I never have to charge the phone more than once a day and it lasts all day and even into the next day. It doesnt have wireless charging or water resistance but it does have super fast charging so im cool with it. I'll probably hold on to it for a year at least

swaggdaddy swaggdaddy
You're virtually in that ecosystem already.
Even professed how fond u are of the mac. I'd stick with it. Doubt one smart watch would change that..

oidreez oidreez
lost me at that lack of water resistance.
Big nope!
How much u say it cost again?
n If I was to switch phones, it's prolly a One+ or Huawei.

swaggdaddy swaggdaddy
You're virtually in that ecosystem already.
Even professed how fond u are of the mac. I'd stick with it. Doubt one smart watch would change that..

oidreez oidreez
lost me at that lack of water resistance.
Big nope!
How much u say it cost again?
n If I was to switch phones, it's prolly a One+ or Huawei.

i got a monthly discount. leasing it so i think comes out to like $450 over 18 months. The only thing i cant do is take it in the shower with me like i used to with my S8+

lol not IN/UNDER the showerhead...
that mist alone in there; that water buildup can be serious...
But get u a Bluetooth speaker.
I used to bring my phone in the bathroom to use my phone for podcasts/music, but I stopped because I didn't want to risk damaging a $700-1000 device. If you do use it in a place with alot of moisture or you get it wet, you can't charge it until the charging port is dry which can take a while dry.

How long before charge ports are removed and phones move to wireless charging permanently?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom