Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't like the new Android update on the
Galaxy s20+. The picture gallery is trying to mimic Apple. They removed the high performance, optimal and medium power saving options and now there's just a power saving mode. And sometimes apps freeze.

Verizon 5G is on in my area and I am see 800GB download speeds doesn't seem to penetrate into my house though.

I just discovered a new feature. Slide the home button to the right (and don't release) to access a bar to toggle between open apps.
Screenshot_20201219-140238_One UI Home.jpg

So my s10+ still working perfectly, but Bestbuy has some deals on the gaalxys/notes and ATT running a promo for $700 trade in credit... Can get the S20+/Note 20 for free (besides tax) or the Note Ultra/S20 Ultra for like $10/ month.

Worth upgrading my phone for one of those? Was gonna just keep my s10+, but If I can get the s20+ for free pretty much, hard for me not to do it.

Any input on the s20+/ultra and the note 20/ultra?

So my s10+ still working perfectly, but Bestbuy has some deals on the gaalxys/notes and ATT running a promo for $700 trade in credit... Can get the S20+/Note 20 for free (besides tax) or the Note Ultra/S20 Ultra for like $10/ month.

Worth upgrading my phone for one of those? Was gonna just keep my s10+, but If I can get the s20+ for free pretty much, hard for me not to do it.

Any input on the s20+/ultra and the note 20/ultra?
S21 is coming out in January

Just did a trade in and some promo on Samsung website for a S20+ came up to $700.

Coming from an S8 but now I'm having second thoughts and didn't want the plus model due to the size compared to my S8.

Now even more so that the S21 comes out next month.

Think I'm going to cancel I'll see what my wife thinks cuz I figured I'd get that for myself for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom