• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20210217-031612_Call settings.jpg

danikerhino danikerhino this is all it shows. I'm vzw btw
Damn, I would definitely research Reddit or YouTube, there has to be a work-around.

I never use it, but why would they get rid of it? And how often do you lose your phone for it to matter?
No clue why, but that feature is clutch imo.
Double tap, and hear your phone ringing inside the fridge...
Seriously, really handy especially in the dark.

I never use it, but why would they get rid of it? And how often do you lose your phone for it to matter?

I used it all the time. Didnt lose my phone ever but unable to find it somewhere randomly in the house it was clutch.

That was until my damn frontier s3 screen stopped responding to touch :stoneface:

In the fridge?
I've used it once or twice and it was on the closet or on the couch and I couldn't see it in the dark.
A workaround is saying ok google very loudly until it respond. Assuming you have that feature activated.

I've missed placed my phone a few times. This came up clutch.

One time I was packing up boxes and accidentally packed my phone in a shoe box...

Without find my phone, that joint would have been lost.

Great. Samsung is terminating the findmyphone feature on the watch in March.
Made sure to apologize for the inconvenience. So everything is coo.....

It's not the find my phone feature it's the locate your phone feature.

You will still be able to find your phone using the app but you won't be able to see the address of where it's at.

Gotta be honest I had no idea that locate your phone feature was even an option until today

Back when I my watch on LTE I could have used it a time or 2

:lol: i tried looking for an authorized repair shop in my area and they quote like $279.

I used it all the time. Didnt lose my phone ever but unable to find it somewhere randomly in the house it was clutch.

That was until my damn frontier s3 screen stopped responding to touch :stoneface:
That's when having another google device is clutch "hey google, ring my phone".

I dont like how the volume slider pops up near the volume keys now instead of a drop down from the top 😔

I dont like how the volume slider pops up near the volume keys now instead of a drop down from the top 😔
Really? I like that.

I miss the notification drop down gesture from the note 8. Also, I can't believe they got rid of motion wallpaper. I really liked those.

I’m coming home to Android after a yr with this iphone. I’m seeing on the interwebz now why my Pixel camera stopped working. I hope the issue was fixed cuz that’s what I plan on getting.

Back
Top Bottom