• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick consensus; pixel watch or galaxy watch? My SG Active2 screen started flashing and ****. Not worth the repair.
Appreciated.

Id go with the Galaxy Watch 5 over pixel watch...

It uses sapphire crystal for its display which is supposed to be more scratch resistant than gorilla glass (the one pixel watch uses)

Also seen people reporting better battery life on the Galaxy watch 5 compared to the pixel watch

Pixel watch design looks nice tho

Happen to me a few days ago... was trying to listen to pretty girl rock on youtube to play in my car and got hit with the download latest version of youtube... I hit ok but didnt actually update and then was able to play the song right after... kinda annoying but it does work

Yup same here smh
My kid got pissed cause he couldn't watch paw patrol today

1000001202.png

I switched over to ReVanced on my phone just out of pure boredom on Saturday, sounds like good timing.

Vanced was still working just fine on my tablet yesterday though so I'm interested to see how much longer that'll be the case.

Last edited:
Just found a fix on reddit. You have to uninstall vanced and do a clean install of this version

Screenshot_20230418-002014_Chrome~2.jpg
Bless your heart. NewPipe is not it... it has most of the Vanced features but some crashes and not as professional/streamlined.

Like I said, I was just over the size of the Note. Went the complete opposite direction: traded in for the smallest S23 a week ago.

IMG_20230326_220809.jpg
Funny thing is I just did this same move for a bit, assuming i'd love it... I'm thinking of rolling back to the Note 20 Ultra.

Yeah I'm gon go ahead and return the s23. Turns out I been Note gang too long to go smaller. Plus I couldn't tell the difference in performance, almost felt like a downgrade because of the smaller screen. I'll hold this till the S24 Ultra or whatever comes out.

Yeah I'm gon go ahead and return the s23. Turns out I been Note gang too long to go smaller. Plus I couldn't tell the difference in performance, almost felt like a downgrade because of the smaller screen. I'll hold this till the S24 Ultra or whatever comes out.
Yeaaaa the Note 20 still an amazing phone. def think you should wait till the 24 releases.

Samsung usually has good trade in deals when the new phones come out about April/May but I'm not seeing anything.

Trying to get this S23plus and trade in my S22plus.

How ergonomic is it though? Be hard messing with it one-handed, say behind the wheel.

I rarely use it when driving. But when I do, if I have a case on it I find it's more difficult to type, touch things around the edge of screen because the case is blocking part of my finger presses and the front screen is a lot more narrower than regular screens.

But If I don't have a case on it. I dont really have a problem beside it being more slippery.

Back
Top Bottom