• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: my bad bro. I uninstalled and used this link for the new one.

🗣️WE BYKE IN BIDDDDNESSSSS🔥

I thought I'd never get it back after l upgraded a year ago. Literally just stopped paying for premium last week.

Vanced is so much better that it's not even funny. I see they've added new options that I've always wanted, such as removing the forward and back buttons. They ALWAYS get in the way when I'm double tapping and serve no purpose as l never use them.

So glad to have timestamp and copy url button back :pimp:

Went to 2 Best buys and neither had the Pixel fold on display.

I still love the narrow profile of my fold and didn't realize l got so accustomed to it. Held a 23 ultra and man, that joint feels like a DVD case. Can't believe l had a phone like that.
Smallest s23 felt unbelievably thin compared to the fold.
Watch 6 classic looks nice in black but they made the silver joint way too flashy. Joint look like a bust down.
Haven't been wearing my 4 as much for some reason.

It's Samsung's version of Siri. It's good for certain things but it basically competes With Google assistant. It's annoying when they can't get on the same page.

just got this Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 Kompanio 520 Chromebook. for the price I paid for which is for going back to school sale, it's purpose, feature and build is actually very good. very light, looks looks premium inspite of having a plastic chassis. color aesthetics is very pleasing. it has a matte display finish which is good especially it has a touchscreen functionality. keyboard is decent but typical of such device. performance is good. atleast 5 open tabs gets you running fine. 1080p 14 inch screen although looks smaller than a typical 14 inch. colors are vibrant which is great for videos and pictures. so far, color accuracy seems to be on point. could run 1080p videos easily and have a decent 1440p performance. forget about 4K as it will struggle. for an ARM SOC device running on Android, it is very good. now I just have to become very familiar with using it for the next 2 years.

Attachments

• lenovo 2.jpg
    lenovo 2.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 80
  • lenovo1.jpg
    lenovo1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 189
Just found out about this

Screenshot_20230911-125156_Slickdeals~2.jpg
My whatsapp is actually like this. I have a group chat that gets kinda wild and I'd rather my kid think better of his uncles.

It's basically a secondary lock. I use fingerprint and a different code for secure folder and it works really well. U can also turn off all notifications from secure folder and basically just have a secret separate life in there. Texting is the one caveat. I don't think you can put that in secure only.

Last edited:
just got this Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 Kompanio 520 Chromebook. for the price I paid for which is for going back to school sale, it's purpose, feature and build is actually very good. very light, looks looks premium inspite of having a plastic chassis. color aesthetics is very pleasing. it has a matte display finish which is good especially it has a touchscreen functionality. keyboard is decent but typical of such device. performance is good. atleast 5 open tabs gets you running fine. 1080p 14 inch screen although looks smaller than a typical 14 inch. colors are vibrant which is great for videos and pictures. so far, color accuracy seems to be on point. could run 1080p videos easily and have a decent 1440p performance. forget about 4K as it will struggle. for an ARM SOC device running on Android, it is very good. now I just have to become very familiar with using it for the next 2 years.
Congrats! Enjoy it.. I've been at Chromebook user for 8 plus years now with three different devices. I put my mom and her boyfriend on it too.. I think they're the best laptop for most people.

Congrats! Enjoy it.. I've been at Chromebook user for 8 plus years now with three different devices. I put my mom and her boyfriend on it too.. I think they're the best laptop for most people.
For basic day to day use, I would think so as well. Very light and performance is very good and quite. I remember using their netbook predecessors which were ok but underwhelming. I think this would become my primary device for business and schoolwork.

Back
Top Bottom