• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any idea when Google will accept trades on S24 Ultras? I'm not sure when newer phones end up being eligible in the past. I cannot wait to trade this thing in and get back to Pixel life. This camera isn't for me. Resorted to using my wife's Pixel 7 for most of our vacation. Mainly anytime one/both of us were the focus of the picture the S24Ultra just blew out the scenery/background.

I gotta say as an artist, I’m both intrigued and scared of AI. Some of those features illustration enhancement features have gotten a lot further than what I expected at this point.

Figured this is the best deal I'll get for at least a year, and the reviews have been stellar.
Screenshot_20240713_142558_Shop Samsung.jpg

I think they’re promising. Dual-drivers means it’ll cover most of the frequency range pretty effectively and the it doesn’t look to be missing any of the key features a newer IEM should have.

For y'all on T-Mobile, do you typically cop from them or directly from Samsung? If the latter, do you cop the unlocked joint or the carrier one?

For y'all on T-Mobile, do you typically cop from them or directly from Samsung? If the latter, do you cop the unlocked joint or the carrier one?
I'm on T-Mobile, I always buy directly from Samsung because I get more for my old samsung phone than if I did with T-Mobile and get the unlocked one. Pre-ordered yesterday.. trading in the 5 for the 6.

I use a ZF5 as well as my second phone... I notice when I browse NT on the front screen it's missing the Settings button(gear looking button on the top right) compared to my S23U.

PSX_20240505_221513.jpg

Some other pics I took.. I was thinking about getting one of those thin carbon fiber cases for my ZF5 but I'll just save my money and wait for the ZF6

PSX_20240505_221531.jpg
PSX_20240505_221549.jpg
What brand and color case is that?

Back
Top Bottom