• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I'm in T-Mobile now and want out of contract to switch to sprint. My data doesn't work half the time and I'm pissed off. The hell if I'm gonna come out of pocket to cancel my plan.

I'm gonna file a claim flip my phone. Then flip the new mytouch I get too. I just want to do it in a way where the buyer wont get screwed using the phone I say I lost.

I've had insurance for years and never used it. I gotta cash in before I leave.

Nah I'm in T-Mobile now and want out of contract to switch to sprint. My data doesn't work half the time and I'm pissed off. The hell if I'm gonna come out of pocket to cancel my plan.

I'm gonna file a claim flip my phone. Then flip the new mytouch I get too. I just want to do it in a way where the buyer wont get screwed using the phone I say I lost.

I've had insurance for years and never used it. I gotta cash in before I leave.

Yea, you can do that.

with tmobile it doesnt matter.....they cant track it once you take out the sim card.

This is actually the same thing i did when i left tmobile.

I told them i lost my HD2, paid the deductable and sold both of them for $250-$300 a piece.

Yea, you can do that.

with tmobile it doesnt matter.....they cant track it once you take out the sim card.

This is actually the same thing i did when i left tmobile.

I told them i lost my HD2, paid the deductable and sold both of them for $250-$300 a piece.

pimp.gif
middle finger to T-Mobile.

You just made my day. I wont have to come out of pocket for the evo either.

pimp.gif

HTC Sensation is coming out June 8th according to tmonews.com

Now to wait for the release date for the samsung

HTC Sensation is coming out June 8th according to tmonews.com

Now to wait for the release date for the samsung

The last 2 updates for Flash have been pure trash. I had to uninstall and go back to 10.1 just to get working properly with some sites.

The last 2 updates for Flash have been pure trash. I had to uninstall and go back to 10.1 just to get working properly with some sites.

Finally part of the Android family. This G2X is everything I was looking for.Thanks to all the dudes who keep this thread updated with info, wallpaper, icon sets, etc.Feels good man.

Finally part of the Android family. This G2X is everything I was looking for.Thanks to all the dudes who keep this thread updated with info, wallpaper, icon sets, etc.Feels good man.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif

my dude not trying to be a douche, but how do you have a phone for more then the trail period and not realize it doesnt work? I never understood that. I mean not unless you just moved or got the job at a place where your phone doesnt work.

pimp.gif

my dude not trying to be a douche, but how do you have a phone for more then the trail period and not realize it doesnt work? I never understood that. I mean not unless you just moved or got the job at a place where your phone doesnt work.

Nah dude I've had T-Mobile for 7 years. It works fine in Minneapolis where I live. I work in St Paul though and as soon as I cross the river there goes my data coverage. What pisses me off is T-Mobile acts like I'm insane for expecting data coverage in St Paul. Only like a million people live in this area and its 2011. So eff it I'm bouncing and they can pay the bill indirectly.

Nah dude I've had T-Mobile for 7 years. It works fine in Minneapolis where I live. I work in St Paul though and as soon as I cross the river there goes my data coverage. What pisses me off is T-Mobile acts like I'm insane for expecting data coverage in St Paul. Only like a million people live in this area and its 2011. So eff it I'm bouncing and they can pay the bill indirectly.

how much is the deductible?

i cant hate on tmobile ill probably never leave them unless they screw me over with the at&t thing, i got 3 lines unlimited text, mobile to mobile, myfavs, unlimited data(1 phone) 600 minutes for 112$ monthly

how much is the deductible?

i cant hate on tmobile ill probably never leave them unless they screw me over with the at&t thing, i got 3 lines unlimited text, mobile to mobile, myfavs, unlimited data(1 phone) 600 minutes for 112$ monthly

I think its 130 or 140. I mean T-Mobile used to be straight but they're going downhill fast for me.

I think its 130 or 140. I mean T-Mobile used to be straight but they're going downhill fast for me.

Sprint is giving a 150(?) dollar bill credit if you port your number and switch to Sprint I believe it ends in July

Sprint is giving a 150(?) dollar bill credit if you port your number and switch to Sprint I believe it ends in July

Nice. Im on a family plan. Will it just remove all the services associated with my line from the bill. I don't wanna mess my sisters plan up or anything when I leave.

Nice. Im on a family plan. Will it just remove all the services associated with my line from the bill. I don't wanna mess my sisters plan up or anything when I leave.

Back
Top Bottom