Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Gordonson

Not much in the way of dual cores except for the Atrix (which I'll be copping next week) and maybe one or two phones that release later this year.

Do you feel like you'd be heavy into rooting and using custom Roms and stuff like that?

Possibly. I'm not entirely sure. I'd like to use custom ROMS but a lot of the ROMS seem to be complicated to me. I'll probably say yes.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Not much in the way of dual cores except for the Atrix (which I'll be copping next week) and maybe one or two phones that release later this year.

Do you feel like you'd be heavy into rooting and using custom Roms and stuff like that?

Possibly. I'm not entirely sure. I'd like to use custom ROMS but a lot of the ROMS seem to be complicated to me. I'll probably say yes.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

My boy Al in here gettin amp, lol. Calm down bruh, he`s just a rookie.

I AM THAT DUDE - I can ask you the question, but i cant make you think. Try out ROMs for yourself and decide which one you like...........Everything with ROMs is personal preference and the DEV usually lists what works and what doesnt on each ROM.......If they dont, someone does.

You gotta do your own homework around here.......First post is full of places to start.

In my defense I was drunk posting when i replied to him, sorry "I AM THAT DUDE"
frown.gif

Alcohol can consume you
glasses.gif
roll.gif

Everything works in Salvage rom, Haven't experience anything weird since i've been using it for a week.

Dolphin Browser is crazy Good.

Originally Posted by just reason

I did.. Running bamf remix.. Looking at virusrom or tesla coil.. It was quite easy.. I used a YouTube vid since I'm on a Mac...
Posted from my iPad.

[INSERT FLASH CONTENT] ******* [INSERT FLASH CONTENT]

*DEAD* LMAO

I AM THAT DUDE - I can ask you the question, but i cant make you think. Try out ROMs for yourself and decide which one you like...........Everything with ROMs is personal preference and the DEV usually lists what works and what doesnt on each ROM.......If they dont, someone does.

You gotta do your own homework around here.......First post is full of places to start.

frown.gif

Alcohol can consume you
glasses.gif
roll.gif

Everything works in Salvage rom, Haven't experience anything weird since i've been using it for a week.

I did.. Running bamf remix.. Looking at virusrom or tesla coil.. It was quite easy.. I used a YouTube vid since I'm on a Mac...
Posted from my iPad.

*DEAD* LMAO

i got the g2x, everythings been perfect but all of a sudden today, my apps keep crashing even if i keep rebooting the phone. any suggestions other than resetting the phone?

i got the g2x, everythings been perfect but all of a sudden today, my apps keep crashing even if i keep rebooting the phone. any suggestions other than resetting the phone?

Dilemma: I flashed a rom and when in the market under my apps I see that there's a amp energy keyboard installed that I can not un-install. Where in Astro should the directory be to remove this?

Dilemma: I flashed a rom and when in the market under my apps I see that there's a amp energy keyboard installed that I can not un-install. Where in Astro should the directory be to remove this?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

frown.gif

Alcohol can consume you
glasses.gif
roll.gif

Posted from my iPad.

*DEAD* LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

frown.gif

Alcohol can consume you
glasses.gif
roll.gif

Posted from my iPad.

*DEAD* LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

any1 use MyPhoneExplorer ?

im using a sissy moto cliq(t-maybe) and i was looking for an app to edit my contacts in batches. at 1 point i had my phone linked to my fb and had an unnecessary amount of contacts that ultimately slowed my phone down...this app still hasnt served its purpose for me yet...but i like other aspects of it.

any1 use MyPhoneExplorer ?

im using a sissy moto cliq(t-maybe) and i was looking for an app to edit my contacts in batches. at 1 point i had my phone linked to my fb and had an unnecessary amount of contacts that ultimately slowed my phone down...this app still hasnt served its purpose for me yet...but i like other aspects of it.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Damn, i'm happy I didn't cop my EVO via Sprint. I hopped on the Best Buy Buyback program. I've only had the EVO for about 4 months too. I can flip it easily for the GS2.

I copped my EVO from Best Buy, but it was before the buy back program
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom