• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read somethign today talking about VZW will be starting to charge by data soon.
Is Sprint going to do the same? If not I'm switching to that, I use way too much data to be on a tiered plan

Is Sprint going to do the same? If not I'm switching to that, I use way too much data to be on a tiered plan

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Is Spring going to do the same? If not I'm switching to that, I use way too much data to be on a tiered plan

I doubt it.....If so, ill be buying all my phones flat out and keeping my current plan.

Is Spring going to do the same? If not I'm switching to that, I use way too much data to be on a tiered plan

I doubt it.....If so, ill be buying all my phones flat out and keeping my current plan.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

the CEO himself already announced he they were. lol

Sprint has better phones anyway.
Just sucks because Verizon is like god when it comes to getting service around here.

Sprint has better phones anyway.
Just sucks because Verizon is like god when it comes to getting service around here.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Im talking about sprint.......Hesse said they were doing it? Or you thought i meant Verizon?

Im talking about sprint.......Hesse said they were doing it? Or you thought i meant Verizon?

my bad thought you were talking about VZW. If sprint is Serious about LTE though they will follow suit.

my bad thought you were talking about VZW. If sprint is Serious about LTE though they will follow suit.

I'm jelly VZW gets their samsung galaxy s II next month hopefully Sprint gets it soon

And isn't Motorola and Sprint announcing their version of the Atrix tomorrow

I'm jelly VZW gets their samsung galaxy s II next month hopefully Sprint gets it soon

And isn't Motorola and Sprint announcing their version of the Atrix tomorrow

NVM I got mine...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot.png

Any sites with a reliable walk through for 2.3 on the HD2?
I tried some random sight and it didnt work.

Any sites with a reliable walk through for 2.3 on the HD2?
I tried some random sight and it didnt work.

so now that i'm leaning towards the samsung GSII over the htc Holiday.. quick question..

would i be able to get the Sense 3.0 Lock Screen on the gs2? i love the functionality of the new sense lock screen

so now that i'm leaning towards the samsung GSII over the htc Holiday.. quick question..

would i be able to get the Sense 3.0 Lock Screen on the gs2? i love the functionality of the new sense lock screen

When is the sgII coming to tmobile? I need that phone, with Sammy giving phones to devs this could should have a %$#% load of support

Back
Top Bottom