• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heads up to anyone wanting to add a line to their sprint account.......They are having a deal where you get $75 off of the current online promotional prices.......the NEW Evo 3D is only $125.....Original Evo and Evo Shift is $25 and so on. (Dont know how long it lasts though)

I just added another line and got the evo shift for my wife for $25..........

I also called this morning and got them to give me the full upgrade discount price...........Ill probably get the Evo 3D closer to the end of the month for $200.

Heads up to anyone wanting to add a line to their sprint account.......They are having a deal where you get $75 off of the current online promotional prices.......the NEW Evo 3D is only $125.....Original Evo and Evo Shift is $25 and so on. (Dont know how long it lasts though)

I just added another line and got the evo shift for my wife for $25..........

I also called this morning and got them to give me the full upgrade discount price...........Ill probably get the Evo 3D closer to the end of the month for $200.

New Market is niiiiiice with the books and movies added + new ui...even if I get my movies and books from alternate sources

New Market is niiiiiice with the books and movies added + new ui...even if I get my movies and books from alternate sources

344646293.png

344646519.png

Back
Top Bottom