• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just rooted a nook color I got as a Christmas gift. Thing is awesome. comixology so now I can read both comics and downloaded the nook app so I can still use it as one. nice.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

so i recently purchased a.4g phone on verizon im on a unlimited family plan i was grandfathered in since ive been with verizon for over 4 yrs whe i got my 4g phone did it cause me to lose my unlimited data i asked they guy when i got the phone and he sd its still unlimited but its possibly the worst verizon store ever

only reason you would lose unlimited is if dude was an idiot and removed it, or you went from a smartphone to a non smartphone and back to a smartphone.
know u got me worried no joke the worst store ever, i went in there ounce w/ a problem w/ my fascinate and guy told me he doesn't know he just sells phones he doesn't fix them, i went from a droid incred 2 to a galazy nexus, i asked him if there was any difference in my wifi tethering plan and he sd no which was untrue it actually went up 10 bucks and he didnt even activate it so i had to call, but regardless

is anybody else having issues w/ their verizon phone i have no service for like the last 4 hrs?

so i recently purchased a.4g phone on verizon im on a unlimited family plan i was grandfathered in since ive been with verizon for over 4 yrs whe i got my 4g phone did it cause me to lose my unlimited data i asked they guy when i got the phone and he sd its still unlimited but its possibly the worst verizon store ever

only reason you would lose unlimited is if dude was an idiot and removed it, or you went from a smartphone to a non smartphone and back to a smartphone.
know u got me worried no joke the worst store ever, i went in there ounce w/ a problem w/ my fascinate and guy told me he doesn't know he just sells phones he doesn't fix them, i went from a droid incred 2 to a galazy nexus, i asked him if there was any difference in my wifi tethering plan and he sd no which was untrue it actually went up 10 bucks and he didnt even activate it so i had to call, but regardless

is anybody else having issues w/ their verizon phone i have no service for like the last 4 hrs?

haven't peeped this thread in some time now. anyways my ipod recently broke and want to use my EVO as my music device now. Problem is that music sounds like trash and want it to sound better. So my question is which music player should I use or should I just buy an ipod? currently using MIUI if that matters.

haven't peeped this thread in some time now. anyways my ipod recently broke and want to use my EVO as my music device now. Problem is that music sounds like trash and want it to sound better. So my question is which music player should I use or should I just buy an ipod? currently using MIUI if that matters.

You prob went to an Authorized dealer, only go to corporate stores brah

You prob went to an Authorized dealer, only go to corporate stores brah

I'm off that EVO 4G and on my new EVO 3D. that insurance comes through when its needed. damn og evo charging port broke and sprint kept giving Me trouble had to $50 for replacement evo 4g got mg replacement but it was defective out the box. called sprint the called asurion talk to the manager dude heard out my frustration and say you will get a new Evo 3D. cue *random dancing GIF* . I'm liking it so far. but the best thing of all i still to keep my upgrade. $wagg

I'm off that EVO 4G and on my new EVO 3D. that insurance comes through when its needed. damn og evo charging port broke and sprint kept giving Me trouble had to $50 for replacement evo 4g got mg replacement but it was defective out the box. called sprint the called asurion talk to the manager dude heard out my frustration and say you will get a new Evo 3D. cue *random dancing GIF* . I'm liking it so far. but the best thing of all i still to keep my upgrade. $wagg

Good !*!$ Brah
pimp.gif

I'm bout to throw my effin Evo out the window while driving on the real. The bit h just keep cutting off randomly if I'm on fb or browsing NT.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm copping the sgs2 asap. I tried waiting til my upgrade in June but f it.
@davizzy get a new iPod.

Good !*!$ Brah
pimp.gif

I'm bout to throw my effin Evo out the window while driving on the real. The bit h just keep cutting off randomly if I'm on fb or browsing NT.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm copping the sgs2 asap. I tried waiting til my upgrade in June but f it.
@davizzy get a new iPod.

Thats a well known defect from that phone, you deserve a free upgrade. Good thing they helped you.

Thats a well known defect from that phone, you deserve a free upgrade. Good thing they helped you.

NT I need help find finding this website i use to go to a lot to get apk files. It was like a forum and they also had iphone apps. Cant find it to save my life

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

NT I need help find finding this website i use to go to a lot to get apk files. It was like a forum and they also had iphone apps. Cant find it to save my life

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wrod7

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

maybe someone can figure out what sites you used to go to for you

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What are you new? Must be new.

Originally Posted by go rilla

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What are you new? Must be new.

^i used some search engines and typed in "sites i used to go to" and nothing came up, i found it very surprising

^i used some search engines and typed in "sites i used to go to" and nothing came up, i found it very surprising

Back
Top Bottom