• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by sifupooh

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

Originally Posted by mp3911

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

And i hope no one didn't buy that $560 GSM MODEL GALAXY Nexus phone i posted cause, my friend just sent me this link where they got it for

buyonsalecheap.com?
grin.gif

Definitely a known scam site. Only accepts Western Union (Strike 1, 2, AND 3), and never ships out the item after receiving the money.  Dont do it
it says paypal, google checkout as well.  those prices are mad purdy, from android to iOS
from the site

Cheap Electronics Chinese Wholesale Distributor
Established in 2007, Wholesale Electronics is an authentic name brand electronics wholesale supplier locating in China Shenzhen. Several years' cheap electronics wholesale experience, plus with close business cooperations with international electronics manufacturers such as Sony, Apple,Nikon and more, we have developed a mature retail, wholesale & dropshipping system to offer 100% original brand electronics at most competitive price to thousands of our customers from worldwide. Our main order processing and logistics operation is located in China. We also have many staff working in a virtual team in a variety of other countries around the world. 

Go to the bottom of the their homepage. You'll see "VeriSign Trust" try to click cause it goes no where
Now go to Eastbay.com and do the same thing. I can't put my trust in company across the world and friend said he didn't trust it to so he held off the purchase.

edit: you won't even see it verisign trust cause they blocked it out lol

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S2 on Tmobile today
pimp.gif

Can someone suggest a good case? I wanted an Otterbox but they only make them for the AT&T versions =/

as far as from T-Mobile, the best cases for it we sell are the D3O cases

might pull the trigger on this one

Amazon product ASIN B005YEFM8M
pimp.gif
Good looks on that link. Read the reviews and it seems really good. Just copped.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S2 on Tmobile today
pimp.gif

Can someone suggest a good case? I wanted an Otterbox but they only make them for the AT&T versions =/

as far as from T-Mobile, the best cases for it we sell are the D3O cases

might pull the trigger on this one

Amazon product ASIN B005YEFM8M
pimp.gif
Good looks on that link. Read the reviews and it seems really good. Just copped.

Go to the bottom of the their homepage. You'll see "VeriSign Trust" try to click cause it goes no where
Now go to Eastbay.com and do the same thing. I can't put my trust in company across the world and friend said he didn't trust it to so he held off the purchase.

Good look.  you got the magic eye Hoyt! You got the eye
266_1.jpg

Good look.  you got the magic eye Hoyt! You got the eye
266_1.jpg

From what I'm reading, to root a TMO Samsung Galaxy S2, a Windows computer is needed. It can't be done on a Mac. Am I right?

From what I'm reading, to root a TMO Samsung Galaxy S2, a Windows computer is needed. It can't be done on a Mac. Am I right?

yep, most of the rooting tools/software involves using a Windows Computer. It can be done in mac but that's only if the developer of rooting software makes a version for OS X.

yep, most of the rooting tools/software involves using a Windows Computer. It can be done in mac but that's only if the developer of rooting software makes a version for OS X.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Speaking of extended batteries, are there any trustworthy companies that make slim extended batteries?? I was looking into getting one for my Incredible 2, but I really dont want to add any bulkiness to it.

No, they're isn't.  They're a HUGE waste of money.  If you're not gonna get a real extended battery, you're better off getting the cheap, chinese "slim extended" knock-offs for $5 that work just as good as, or sometimes even a little bit better than, OEMs.  They're almost the EXACT SAME thing as companies like seido, amzer, mugen, ect. charging $40-$50.  The ebay ones are GREAT value for price as they work about as well as OEMS, and you can buy a few and keep them handy since they're cheap and easily replaceable.

Where can i find these Chinese knockoffs you speak of?

Ebay. Not sure about the incredible but theyre always 5 for my evo.And woooooooooo at the nexus comin to sprint
smile.gif
Cant wait. My evo is going strong and will definitely hold me over til then.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Speaking of extended batteries, are there any trustworthy companies that make slim extended batteries?? I was looking into getting one for my Incredible 2, but I really dont want to add any bulkiness to it.

No, they're isn't.  They're a HUGE waste of money.  If you're not gonna get a real extended battery, you're better off getting the cheap, chinese "slim extended" knock-offs for $5 that work just as good as, or sometimes even a little bit better than, OEMs.  They're almost the EXACT SAME thing as companies like seido, amzer, mugen, ect. charging $40-$50.  The ebay ones are GREAT value for price as they work about as well as OEMS, and you can buy a few and keep them handy since they're cheap and easily replaceable.

Where can i find these Chinese knockoffs you speak of?

Ebay. Not sure about the incredible but theyre always 5 for my evo.And woooooooooo at the nexus comin to sprint
smile.gif
Cant wait. My evo is going strong and will definitely hold me over til then.

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Sold off my Galaxy S2 and copped a Iphone 4 and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not mad at all. I was fooling myself saying the android OS was better. Android still has a lot of phones I think are nice but the Galaxy wasn't it.
i was gonna cop a 4s but copped an S2 cause i needed something unlocked
but dont you find the iphone like a brick after holding an S2? lol
Don't get me wrong...the Galaxy S2 is a beast...phone did a lot and I liked what it did. But with the terrible battery life I had with it and the bugs and the 
sick.gif
marketplace. I'm just a iphone dude...not a fanboy by any means but you know how you go against something you normally used to and you end up right back with it. That's how it was with the Galaxy S2 and the 4.
Im starting to feel the exact same way about the iphone. Both are OS are good in different ways and I do like how the Android is an open source, but I think the iphone has Android beat on battery and reliability. The only thing that irks me is that I got so used to Swype and the iphone doesn't have that.

Sold off my Galaxy S2 and copped a Iphone 4 and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not mad at all. I was fooling myself saying the android OS was better. Android still has a lot of phones I think are nice but the Galaxy wasn't it.
Don't get me wrong...the Galaxy S2 is a beast...phone did a lot and I liked what it did. But with the terrible battery life I had with it and the bugs and the 
sick.gif
marketplace. I'm just a iphone dude...not a fanboy by any means but you know how you go against something you normally used to and you end up right back with it. That's how it was with the Galaxy S2 and the 4.
Im starting to feel the exact same way about the iphone. Both are OS are good in different ways and I do like how the Android is an open source, but I think the iphone has Android beat on battery and reliability. The only thing that irks me is that I got so used to Swype and the iphone doesn't have that.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

nerd.gif

how big is the Gnex compared to iphone?
i gave the sg2 a shot (tmobile), coming from a berry, and its a tad too big for my liking

anyone?

gnex is slightly bigger than the s2 though

comparison pic

galaxy-nexus-iphone.jpg

nerd.gif

i gave the sg2 a shot (tmobile), coming from a berry, and its a tad too big for my liking

anyone?

comparison pic

galaxy-nexus-iphone.jpg

nerd.gif

anyone?

comparison pic

galaxy-nexus-iphone.jpg

Scienecz you should visit a verizon store and check them both out since they do sell both devices. Just make sure you'r walking out with the preferred one
glasses.gif

nerd.gif

anyone?

comparison pic

galaxy-nexus-iphone.jpg

Scienecz you should visit a verizon store and check them both out since they do sell both devices. Just make sure you'r walking out with the preferred one
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by allreds

sick.gif
QFT
I had the G1 first but started jail breaking/customizing with my 2G iPhone first. I LOVE android and everything it has to offer...

But when I live in a non-4G area (sprint) and paying for two phones that can't even access the full benefits that they offer AND slow Data speeds, I made the jump to an iP4 and Verizon.

I'll be back I'm sure because I get bored easily so yeah lol

Originally Posted by allreds

sick.gif
QFT
I had the G1 first but started jail breaking/customizing with my 2G iPhone first. I LOVE android and everything it has to offer...

But when I live in a non-4G area (sprint) and paying for two phones that can't even access the full benefits that they offer AND slow Data speeds, I made the jump to an iP4 and Verizon.

I'll be back I'm sure because I get bored easily so yeah lol

nerd.gif

anyone?

comparison pic

galaxy-nexus-iphone.jpg

Scienecz you should visit a verizon store and check them both out since they do sell both devices. Just make sure you'r walking out with the Nexus preferred one
glasses.gif
Let's not even be subtle. Get the Nexus.

nerd.gif

anyone?

comparison pic

galaxy-nexus-iphone.jpg

Scienecz you should visit a verizon store and check them both out since they do sell both devices. Just make sure you'r walking out with the Nexus preferred one
glasses.gif
Let's not even be subtle. Get the Nexus.

Back
Top Bottom