• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YUKU
eyes.gif

is bestbuy the only place that does instant rebate? trying to find the best place to upgrade to the g2, i know radioshack says it'll be 149.99 or something like that but i hate rebates.

is bestbuy the only place that does instant rebate? trying to find the best place to upgrade to the g2, i know radioshack says it'll be 149.99 or something like that but i hate rebates.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

radioshack has instant rebates, best place to do it imo, i got my EVO from radio shack no hassle and no long wait. Best Buy will have you online forever if the g2 becomes a hot ticket item. Just do it at radio shack get up early and be the 1st person there.

radioshack has instant rebates, best place to do it imo, i got my EVO from radio shack no hassle and no long wait. Best Buy will have you online forever if the g2 becomes a hot ticket item. Just do it at radio shack get up early and be the 1st person there.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

thanks. should be no prob since there's a radioshack up the street from me. about a min walk and a tmo store across the street from it.
pimp.gif

but was that $149 price for new customers only?

thanks. should be no prob since there's a radioshack up the street from me. about a min walk and a tmo store across the street from it.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

For new and for current tmobile customers eligible for upgrades.

Hey i need help too. I tried to do the kernel thing to my EVO, but when i connected it to my computer(mac) it wouldn't recognize the phone. I did a back-up of the Rom, then i tried go into connection settings and it kept dropping, restarted the phone many times till, a no go. Till i said f it a restore the phone back to factory settings...big mistake now i can't do a normal setup keeps knocking its self off. I also deleted a lot HTC utilities, maybe that can be reason why. Now i tried to fix it with a HTC legit rom with a windows computer but it didn't recognize the EVO. Now I'm stuck with a semi-brick EVO that won't mount at all. I can unbrick an EVO but this is kinda crazy. Any help will do, just point me the right direction

pimp.gif

For new and for current tmobile customers eligible for upgrades.

Hey i need help too. I tried to do the kernel thing to my EVO, but when i connected it to my computer(mac) it wouldn't recognize the phone. I did a back-up of the Rom, then i tried go into connection settings and it kept dropping, restarted the phone many times till, a no go. Till i said f it a restore the phone back to factory settings...big mistake now i can't do a normal setup keeps knocking its self off. I also deleted a lot HTC utilities, maybe that can be reason why. Now i tried to fix it with a HTC legit rom with a windows computer but it didn't recognize the EVO. Now I'm stuck with a semi-brick EVO that won't mount at all. I can unbrick an EVO but this is kinda crazy. Any help will do, just point me the right direction

most of you guys make your own icons right?  or at least find good ones and edit them?
i looked at the icons posted on page 46, but i don't like most of them.  i found a few i liked and put them on my dock.

are there icons on deviant art?  i tried searching there but kept getting an error.

Back
Top Bottom