• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Any recommendations on an Android tablet? I've been looking on CL for an Asus Transformer, is there anything else I should check out?

Wait till next week, Google has a nexus tablet for you.
Ahh thanks mayne! I thought I read somewhere that it would be releasing towards Thanksgiving though? Or maybe that was the new Nexus phones.... 
Anyways. I've had my upgrade for quite some time, I currently have the Epic 4g rooted with CM9 running and I like it. I'm thinking about the GSIII or maybe jumping ship to the other side.... I figure if I wait to see the new iphone I might as well just get the next set of Nexus phones. 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Any recommendations on an Android tablet? I've been looking on CL for an Asus Transformer, is there anything else I should check out?

Wait till next week, Google has a nexus tablet for you.
Ahh thanks mayne! I thought I read somewhere that it would be releasing towards Thanksgiving though? Or maybe that was the new Nexus phones.... 
Anyways. I've had my upgrade for quite some time, I currently have the Epic 4g rooted with CM9 running and I like it. I'm thinking about the GSIII or maybe jumping ship to the other side.... I figure if I wait to see the new iphone I might as well just get the next set of Nexus phones. 

The Nexus tablet comes out in a few weeks. Yeah you thinking about the next batch of Nexus phones, thats this fall.

Copped 3 S3 for the fam on preorder for $450
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait

I'm not sure if it's been posted already, and I'm sure it's not a big deal to most people, but did anyone notice that Samsung was able to have carriers also keep the international boxing? They definitely did it big with this one trying to compete with the iPhone

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

How is the One S?

Solid device, it's comparable or maybe a bit worse than the Galaxy Nexus. GSIII and One X are the best on the market, though.

i dont want to use my upgrade, but i REALLY want the evo LTE...........and i want to wait till the SSGSIII releases to get a hands on, but now im anxious about the EVO LTE because it was so dope!!!

idk what to do........

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

So I just read this BS from HTC:

With that being said, is the HTC One X as good as it gets? I need an HTC replacement for my Evo Shift. Please let me know ASAP as I'll possibly be purchasing tomorrow...
Yeah if you want an HTC phone than the One X is probably the best. S3 is up there with it but if your looking strictly at HTC than One X it is. I'm having a hard time deciding between the two of these. I like the ability to add memory to the S3 but i'm not a big fan of touchwiz, i'd rather have sense over touchwiz.
that shouldn't really be a problem, bunch of launcher's and themes in the google play store that let u customized ur badboy ....hardware wise no soo much, i think HTC made a mistake by having built in battery and no memory slot built in.
Good to know, yeah not having a memory slot is a possible deal breaker for me. I'm used to not being able to switch batteries since i've been using iphones the last three years. If they had a 32gb model i would be fine since that's the size iphone i have right now.

4G has been a huge disappointment for me(very spotty coverage around here). I feel like LTE will be the same.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

4G has been a huge disappointment for me(very spotty coverage around here). I feel like LTE will be the same.

WIMAX cant penetrate walls very well........there was a time my 3g got better speeds than WIMAX.
id say it was a true failure........true indeed.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Yeah if you want an HTC phone than the One X is probably the best. S3 is up there with it but if your looking strictly at HTC than One X it is. I'm having a hard time deciding between the two of these. I like the ability to add memory to the S3 but i'm not a big fan of touchwiz, i'd rather have sense over touchwiz.
that shouldn't really be a problem, bunch of launcher's and themes in the google play store that let u customized ur badboy ....hardware wise no soo much, i think HTC made a mistake by having built in battery and no memory slot built in.
Good to know, yeah not having a memory slot is a possible deal breaker for me. I'm used to not being able to switch batteries since i've been using iphones the last three years. If they had a 32gb model i would be fine since that's the size iphone i have right now.

%#++........i forgot about that.
if there is no 32gb model..........SSGSIII it is.....or ill keep the ssgsII until next year.

I'm tempted to get the Samsung Galaxy S3. My 2year contract for my EVO 4g has passed. But what I really want is a dang Galaxy Note. If the Galaxy Note 2 is coming this fall like the rumors say I'd rather get that if its coming to Sprint...

Yeah. But I'm stuck on the gs2 but it should be aight once lte takes some of the strain off 3g I'm hoping. I like the phone it's self though.

Has anybody rooted a gs2 on a Mac? I need to root mine. Touch wizard has gotta go.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Yeah. But I'm stuck on the gs2 but it should be aight once lte takes some of the strain off 3g I'm hoping. I like the phone it's self though.

Has anybody rooted a gs2 on a Mac? I need to root mine. Touch wizard has gotta go.

use nova launcher.........or any other launcher, it totally hides touchwiz.

Don't Sleep on Sony ..They making some noise with there Xperia + ICS update, getting great reviews around the web...

Back
Top Bottom