Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Welp, I guess ill pay full price for it. September 16, here I come.

smh.......i cant imagine.

FULL UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dont know if ill sell my wifes epic and give her my 3d or sell the 3d and let her keep the epic.......we`ll see what happens around the 10th
happy.gif
happy.gif

Dont know if ill sell my wifes epic and give her my 3d or sell the 3d and let her keep the epic.......we`ll see what happens around the 10th
happy.gif
happy.gif

Looked through thread, didn't see this?
What do i do when my android stops reading my micro sd, yet wont reformat it...

I keep getting the error "external media in unknown state"

it wont reformat eithr

it wont reformat eithr

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

it wont reformat eithr
put it in another phone and try to reformat or get an sd card reader and try it that way........if it still doesnt work, your card crapped out.

i have an 8gb if you want it, 10 shipped

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

it wont reformat eithr
put it in another phone and try to reformat or get an sd card reader and try it that way........if it still doesnt work, your card crapped out.

i have an 8gb if you want it, 10 shipped

Got my gingerbread update
pimp.gif

Quick question ... Does having the bootloader unlocked make the phone easier to root?

Got my gingerbread update
pimp.gif

Quick question ... Does having the bootloader unlocked make the phone easier to root?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

happy.gif
happy.gif
Pac what can I do? When I got the Evo back in June 2010, I was told I could upgrade in a year from Radioshack (where I got the Evo 4G), now I can't. Must be a way around this. I know they'll do a trade in your [insert phone here] and will take $100 off the GS II but I'm trying to keep my Evo, so I can flip it on eBay.

happy.gif
happy.gif
Pac what can I do? When I got the Evo back in June 2010, I was told I could upgrade in a year from Radioshack (where I got the Evo 4G), now I can't. Must be a way around this. I know they'll do a trade in your [insert phone here] and will take $100 off the GS II but I'm trying to keep my Evo, so I can flip it on eBay.

happy.gif
happy.gif

wait, wait. They were giving back upgrades if was taking away from you when they made changes to the premier program. I made thread about it and some NT'ERS got it back including me.

you can call them up or go into the sprint support forms.

Via pocketnow.com

HTC Runnymede Revealed: 4.7", Beats Audio, Class-Leading Cam
HTC-Beats-Logo.jpg

HTC has a high-end Android handset on the way codenamed Runnymede; we first heard of this device a few weeks ago when it showed up in some EXIF data on a photo sharing site. Now we've received the full rundown on the features and specifications of Runnymede, which will be among the first phones to emerge from the collaboration between HTC and Beats Audio:

- Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 4.7-inch, 480x800 display
- 1.5GHz single-core MSM8255 (same CPU as Flyer)
- 768MB of RAM / 16GB of storage
- Eight-megapixel / 720p rear-camera with dual flashes & 1.3-megapixel front-facing webcam
- under 10 millimeters thick
- Sense 3.5
- DLNA
- Bundled Beats headphones (not earphones)

While on the surface the specs here aren't cutting edge -- screen resolution, processor speed, RAM, and video capture are all bested by other handsets on the market -- it's the details that make Runnymede sound like a winner. The camera, for instance, is said to feature a backlit sensor plus 28mm wide-angle lens and focal ratio of f/2.2 (compared to the iPhone 4's smaller f/2.
glasses.gif
; in video mode, it can supposedly capture footage at 60 frames-per-second, more than twice that of the average handset. Obviously sound quality will also play a big role here, with Runnymede featuring SRS Surround, dual microphones, and even recognizing when it's plugged into the Beats headphones.

Apparently Runnymede will ship in time for the holidays, although carrier adoption is still a mystery. Assuming Eternity launches in the same timeframe, both Android and Windows Phone fans will have a 4.7-inch HTC handset to choose from before the end of the year.

4.7"?
eek.gif

Dope specs, but this increased phone size $#%@ is just getting ridiculous.

Via pocketnow.com

HTC-Beats-Logo.jpg

HTC has a high-end Android handset on the way codenamed Runnymede; we first heard of this device a few weeks ago when it showed up in some EXIF data on a photo sharing site. Now we've received the full rundown on the features and specifications of Runnymede, which will be among the first phones to emerge from the collaboration between HTC and Beats Audio:

- Eight-megapixel / 720p rear-camera with dual flashes & 1.3-megapixel front-facing webcam
- Sense 3.5
- DLNA

While on the surface the specs here aren't cutting edge -- screen resolution, processor speed, RAM, and video capture are all bested by other handsets on the market -- it's the details that make Runnymede sound like a winner. The camera, for instance, is said to feature a backlit sensor plus 28mm wide-angle lens and focal ratio of f/2.2 (compared to the iPhone 4's smaller f/2.
glasses.gif
; in video mode, it can supposedly capture footage at 60 frames-per-second, more than twice that of the average handset. Obviously sound quality will also play a big role here, with Runnymede featuring SRS Surround, dual microphones, and even recognizing when it's plugged into the Beats headphones.

Apparently Runnymede will ship in time for the holidays, although carrier adoption is still a mystery. Assuming Eternity launches in the same timeframe, both Android and Windows Phone fans will have a 4.7-inch HTC handset to choose from before the end of the year.

4.7"?
eek.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

wait, wait. They were giving back upgrades if was taking away from you when they made changes to the premier program. I made thread about it and some NT'ERS got it back including me.

you can call them up or go into the sprint support forms.

your outta luck. they stopped offering 1 year upgrades full discount about 2 months ago, inbox me

your outta luck. they stopped offering 1 year upgrades full discount about 2 months ago, inbox me

Via pocketnow.com

HTC-Beats-Logo.jpg

- Sense 3.5
- DLNA

glasses.gif

4.7"?
eek.gif

4.7 + beats though?

sign me up
pimp.gif
too many phones comin out
30t6p3b.gif

Via pocketnow.com

HTC-Beats-Logo.jpg

- Sense 3.5
- DLNA

glasses.gif

4.7"?
eek.gif

4.7 + beats though?

sign me up
pimp.gif
too many phones comin out
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/30/samsung-gt-i9220-confirmed-as-smartphone-with-dual-band-wifi-sp/
grin.gif
 htc is dead to me
Samsung's GT-i9220 has been swirling through the rumor mills for a while now, and we've seen tons of conflicting reports regarding this little monster. While its specifications remain shaky at best, a few solid tidbits courtesy of the Wi-Fi Alliance indeed reveal the GT-i9220 as a smartphone, which counters previous speculation that it was merely a media player. Additionally, this Sammy will feature dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi, the latter being an uncommon (though entirely welcome) feature for smartphones, and lending credence to its high-end specs. As for those details, the most plausible rumors suggest we'll see a dual-core 1.4GHz CPU, a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display at 720p along with an 8 megapixel camera. Obviously, internals like these are fightin' words in the smartphone domain, so we're forced to take them with a grain of salt until something more solid crawls out of the woodwork.

Back
Top Bottom