Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

so i just bought the evo 3d for $160 from a friend pretty nice phone. im gonna try to sell my evo 4g and 3d to copp the SSGII

Highway robbery!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You aint lying.  Even to sell my best friend, I'd have to get at least 200.  I've people !@$+ on the 3d cause of the "gimmick" 3d function.  But at its core, a damn good phone, the best I've had so far.

I want the sgs2, but I wonder if its worth trying to buy off contract. 

so i just bought the evo 3d for $160 from a friend pretty nice phone. im gonna try to sell my evo 4g and 3d to copp the SSGII

Highway robbery!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You aint lying.  Even to sell my best friend, I'd have to get at least 200.  I've people !@$+ on the 3d cause of the "gimmick" 3d function.  But at its core, a damn good phone, the best I've had so far.

Apparently the HTC Vigor will be the Thunderbolt 2 and the Droid Prime will be the successor to the Droid Charge.

Apparently the HTC Vigor will be the Thunderbolt 2 and the Droid Prime will be the successor to the Droid Charge.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Highway robbery!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THIS...........the 3D is a gimmick, but besides that, its exactly the same as the sensation and thunderbolt as far as phone specs go.
IDK about the SSGSII anmymore, im gonna go into the store and play around with it before i make a decision............ESPECIALLY SINCE CYANOGEN 7 IS NOW ON THE 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Highway robbery!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THIS...........the 3D is a gimmick, but besides that, its exactly the same as the sensation and thunderbolt as far as phone specs go.
IDK about the SSGSII anmymore, im gonna go into the store and play around with it before i make a decision............ESPECIALLY SINCE CYANOGEN 7 IS NOW ON THE 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I

The EVO 3d and the thunderbolt and sensation are not the same phone specs wise. 
Only the sensation and the EVO are dual core phones, thunderbolt is single core.  Plus the 3d is the only phone with 1gig of RAM, the Sensation and thunderbolt have 768.  Right now the Evo spanks the thunderbolt and will only get worse when Ice Cream drops.

Only the sensation and the EVO are dual core phones, thunderbolt is single core.  Plus the 3d is the only phone with 1gig of RAM, the Sensation and thunderbolt have 768.  Right now the Evo spanks the thunderbolt and will only get worse when Ice Cream drops.

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

TECHNICALLY, no they arent the same, but the average person looking at the phones and messing around with them wouldnt notice any difference at all besides the fact that the evo has 3d........and the thunderbolt is still fast even without the dual core.

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

TECHNICALLY, no they arent the same, but the average person looking at the phones and messing around with them wouldnt notice any difference at all besides the fact that the evo has 3d........and the thunderbolt is still fast even without the dual core.

Droid bionic has pen-tile.........smh

What do people that have those phones say when they see, say, the galaxy s II or the HTC screens?

Droid bionic has pen-tile.........smh

What do people that have those phones say when they see, say, the galaxy s II or the HTC screens?

Not gonna lie. I really love my evo 4G with cm7 on it. The Galaxy S II better be something real
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom