• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leaving t-mobile by the end of month and joining Sprint. Just wondering, is the Evo4g worth copping despite being almost a year old? If not, any recommendations aside from the SGII?

Leaving t-mobile by the end of month and joining Sprint. Just wondering, is the Evo4g worth copping despite being almost a year old? If not, any recommendations aside from the SGII?

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Havent posted a set up in a long time, been on the sense ROM's (3.0 3.5) but im back to the newest MIUI
pimp.gif
heres my set up.

2h2gl1w.jpg

3163xbc.jpg

20pyrnc.jpg
How do you make your phone look like that?! Im on MIUI also using a Captivate.
Not sure if you're a member on XDA but if you look in the Android themes section theres a lot of good stuff.

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Havent posted a set up in a long time, been on the sense ROM's (3.0 3.5) but im back to the newest MIUI
pimp.gif
heres my set up.

2h2gl1w.jpg

3163xbc.jpg

20pyrnc.jpg
How do you make your phone look like that?! Im on MIUI also using a Captivate.
Not sure if you're a member on XDA but if you look in the Android themes section theres a lot of good stuff.

^^That's pretty nice. Gonna try that when I switch back to MIUI
How do you add MIUI themes through SD card though?

^^That's pretty nice. Gonna try that when I switch back to MIUI
How do you add MIUI themes through SD card though?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What would the Nexus Prime run me with my upgrade on sprint? $199 or something?
I'm pretty sure I read the Nexus Prime is a Verizon exclusive.
WHAATTT???

What the hell phone am I supposed to cop for Sprint then?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What would the Nexus Prime run me with my upgrade on sprint? $199 or something?
I'm pretty sure I read the Nexus Prime is a Verizon exclusive.
WHAATTT???

What the hell phone am I supposed to cop for Sprint then?
30t6p3b.gif

According to rumors Verizon is getting their own version of the prime while other retailers are getting the prime as well. I think Verizon is getting it first though.

According to rumors Verizon is getting their own version of the prime while other retailers are getting the prime as well. I think Verizon is getting it first though.

Because the nexus phones are strictly aosp.....it makes it really easy to put in different carriers(no carrier mods) so I highly doubt its Verizon exclusive.

Because the nexus phones are strictly aosp.....it makes it really easy to put in different carriers(no carrier mods) so I highly doubt its Verizon exclusive.

Originally Posted by chris82790

any timetable youve heard of? got my moms new every two with 100 credit comin in January... ill be bored with my Charge by then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

any timetable youve heard of? got my moms new every two with 100 credit comin in January... ill be bored with my Charge by then
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom