Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

It was out of battery so i charged it and a screen of the android dude digging dirt comes up and it says

"Downloading. Do not turn off target!!!!"

Wth is happening? Is there anyway for me to delete EVERYTHING on the phone?

Like, reboot the whole thing. And can i get the phone and switch it to my plan on Verizon? 

Im not sure if this phone is still active but how can i deactivate it so i can use it for my number?

did you try to find the rightful owner first?

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

It was out of battery so i charged it and a screen of the android dude digging dirt comes up and it says

Like, reboot the whole thing. And can i get the phone and switch it to my plan on Verizon? 

Im not sure if this phone is still active but how can i deactivate it so i can use it for my number?

when is the moto droid 4 gonna drop??!

my OG Moto Droid is on its last legs
frown.gif

i got a question i just got the motorola droid razr how do i change the wallpaper to a custom one like jordan background

i got a question i just got the motorola droid razr how do i change the wallpaper to a custom one like jordan background

Originally Posted by oidreez

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

The phone belonged to my sis. she got a new phone and i found her galaxy laying around so she let me keep it.
Anyways,

i was able to reboot it but now a screen comes on thats says "Press send to activate" or whatever.

What will happen if i do? I dont want it to be activated right now since i gotta let my fam know that running a smart phone cost extra $$.

Originally Posted by oidreez

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

The phone belonged to my sis. she got a new phone and i found her galaxy laying around so she let me keep it.
Anyways,

i was able to reboot it but now a screen comes on thats says "Press send to activate" or whatever.

What will happen if i do? I dont want it to be activated right now since i gotta let my fam know that running a smart phone cost extra $$.

Back
Top Bottom