Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I'm eligible for an upgrade (currently have droid 1) and I think I'm just going to get the Incredible 2 for free. I wouldn't mind getting a razr or nexus, but money is tight. I'm not a huge fan of the incredible 2, but I just want a new phone and don't feel like waiting on anything else to get marked down drastically. I'm thinking that this may be the best deal I'll run across, esp b/c it's free.

I know times are rough bro, but don't sign a 2 year contract on something you do not want.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I'm eligible for an upgrade (currently have droid 1) and I think I'm just going to get the Incredible 2 for free. I wouldn't mind getting a razr or nexus, but money is tight. I'm not a huge fan of the incredible 2, but I just want a new phone and don't feel like waiting on anything else to get marked down drastically. I'm thinking that this may be the best deal I'll run across, esp b/c it's free.

I know times are rough bro, but don't sign a 2 year contract on something you do not want.
this.  me personally, i think a phone is something you shouldnt skimp on considering the amount of time you spend on it.
but then again, if you've lasted this long with a droid 1 an incredible 2 might not be that bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

this.  me personally, i think a phone is something you shouldnt skimp on considering the amount of time you spend on it.
but then again, if you've lasted this long with a droid 1 an incredible 2 might not be that bad
laugh.gif

Those were my exact thoughts Luch, and since I'm not in desperate need of a phone, I may just wait it out. I actually found the Thunderbolt for 50 at best buy so I may just hop on that. It's a lot closer to what I was looking for and it's a reasonable price.

Those were my exact thoughts Luch, and since I'm not in desperate need of a phone, I may just wait it out. I actually found the Thunderbolt for 50 at best buy so I may just hop on that. It's a lot closer to what I was looking for and it's a reasonable price.

/\/\/\ @ the very least get a 4g phone n double data... gotta samsung charge for you for 100 if interested lmk

/\/\/\ @ the very least get a 4g phone n double data... gotta samsung charge for you for 100 if interested lmk

brah just keep your eyes open on sites like amazon and such, you will prob come across a steal

brah just keep your eyes open on sites like amazon and such, you will prob come across a steal

good looking out on that recommendation, I copped the thunderbolt for a penny.

So with a 4g phone, is there a limit web usage? Or do you just have to pay extra to utilize the 4g feature? I ask b/c I have pda net and I tether to my computer like crazy and I'm not trying to get charged extra.

good looking out on that recommendation, I copped the thunderbolt for a penny.

So with a 4g phone, is there a limit web usage? Or do you just have to pay extra to utilize the 4g feature? I ask b/c I have pda net and I tether to my computer like crazy and I'm not trying to get charged extra.

Looking for a nexus s for t-mo in new or like new condition anybody has one available plz pm,

Also does the import galaxy nexus work on t-mo 4g?

Looking for a nexus s for t-mo in new or like new condition anybody has one available plz pm,

Also does the import galaxy nexus work on t-mo 4g?

I really want the Galaxy Nexus on Sprint (comes out next year) but I got a funny feeling Sprint x Samsung x Intel at CES2012 is gonna blow it out the water. The first Intel powered ICS smartphone is gonna be announced!

I really want the Galaxy Nexus on Sprint (comes out next year) but I got a funny feeling Sprint x Samsung x Intel at CES2012 is gonna blow it out the water. The first Intel powered ICS smartphone is gonna be announced!

Back
Top Bottom