Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by HARM

are any good phones coming out for tmobile?

i don't think T-mobile participated in this year CES, maybe MWC (Mobile Web Conference) they will which is next month.

i don't think T-mobile participated in this year CES, maybe MWC (Mobile Web Conference) they will which is next month.

Anyone else feel that the Skyrocket line should have never been made and AT&T should have just gotten a LTE version of the Nexus subsidized?

Anyone else feel that the Skyrocket line should have never been made and AT&T should have just gotten a LTE version of the Nexus subsidized?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

At&t rather have controll on the devices they sell. They will release a galaxy nexus but late in the year.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

At&t rather have controll on the devices they sell. They will release a galaxy nexus but late in the year.

This has probably been asked and answered in here, but I'm too lazy to go searching. If I drop the $700+ on the Galaxy Nexus, will it be able to work with T-Mo's 3G or will it be stuck on Edge? I had the misfortune of having to return and Nexus S I bought because of this, and it's a lot of money just for a mistake. If it works with 3G, and maybe even 4G, I'm dropping the $$$ immediately.
laugh.gif
That thing is pure sex.

This has probably been asked and answered in here, but I'm too lazy to go searching. If I drop the $700+ on the Galaxy Nexus, will it be able to work with T-Mo's 3G or will it be stuck on Edge? I had the misfortune of having to return and Nexus S I bought because of this, and it's a lot of money just for a mistake. If it works with 3G, and maybe even 4G, I'm dropping the $$$ immediately.
laugh.gif
That thing is pure sex.

Originally Posted by mindless2778

laugh.gif
That thing is pure sex.

i dont understand... the nexus s came out on tmobile first... and its 3g.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Tmobile did participate in CES:

http://www.tmonews.com/2012/01/t-mo...-to-12-more-cities/samsung_galaxy_s_blaze_4g/

T-Mobile is announcing at CES the addition of its next 4G smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G, their third HSPA+ 42Mbps capable smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor running a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, Super AMOLED display. The Galaxy S Blaze 4G is expected to be available sometime later this year, like most every phone announced at CES. Additional details will follow closer to availability, but in the meantime you can find out more info about the Galaxy S Blaze 4G at T-Mobile’s website: www.t-mobile.com/GalaxySBLAZE4G.

T-Mobile is announcing the expansion of their HSPA+ 42Mbps markets to an additional 12 cities beginning today. Additionally, T-Mobile is expanding the reach of its HSPA+ 21Mbps markets to an additional 9 cities today. With the inclusion of these new markets, T-Mobile now covers 217 markets across the country reaching more than 200 million people.
“Our 4G network is better than ever heading into 2012,

laugh.gif
That thing is pure sex.

i dont understand... the nexus s came out on tmobile first... and its 3g.

Tmobile did participate in CES:

http://www.tmonews.com/2012/01/t-mo...-to-12-more-cities/samsung_galaxy_s_blaze_4g/

T-Mobile is announcing at CES the addition of its next 4G smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G, their third HSPA+ 42Mbps capable smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G will feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor running a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, Super AMOLED display. The Galaxy S Blaze 4G is expected to be available sometime later this year, like most every phone announced at CES. Additional details will follow closer to availability, but in the meantime you can find out more info about the Galaxy S Blaze 4G at T-Mobile’s website: www.t-mobile.com/GalaxySBLAZE4G.

T-Mobile is announcing the expansion of their HSPA+ 42Mbps markets to an additional 12 cities beginning today. Additionally, T-Mobile is expanding the reach of its HSPA+ 21Mbps markets to an additional 9 cities today. With the inclusion of these new markets, T-Mobile now covers 217 markets across the country reaching more than 200 million people.
“Our 4G network is better than ever heading into 2012,

laugh.gif
That thing is pure sex.

It will be able to work on T-mobile 3G and 4G network, because it has penta-band radio chip that allows it to be use on their network. Droop $$$ away. Yes you did make a mistake you probably bought a EUROPEAN Nexus S or At&t version its has GSM but the 3G data chip on those have don't support the T-mobile network. You need the U.S T-mobile version of the nexus s for 3G to work.

Nako XL:

I don't call that participation more like "We gotta say something to make them seem where here at CES doing big things"

laugh.gif
That thing is pure sex.

It will be able to work on T-mobile 3G and 4G network, because it has penta-band radio chip that allows it to be use on their network. Droop $$$ away. Yes you did make a mistake you probably bought a EUROPEAN Nexus S or At&t version its has GSM but the 3G data chip on those have don't support the T-mobile network. You need the U.S T-mobile version of the nexus s for 3G to work.

Nako XL:

I don't call that participation more like "We gotta say something to make them seem where here at CES doing big things"

laugh.gif
That thing is pure sex.

Nako XL:

Yeah, I bought the AT&T Nexus S. Slightly frustrated.
laugh.gif
I know you just told me the GNexus will work on both 3G and 4G but I just need to read something else stating that. I dont doubt you, man, you are very knowledgeable when it comes to all this, but after dropping 400 on a mistake you have to understand why Im iffy on it.

laugh.gif
That thing is pure sex.

Nako XL:

Yeah, I bought the AT&T Nexus S. Slightly frustrated.
laugh.gif
I know you just told me the GNexus will work on both 3G and 4G but I just need to read something else stating that. I dont doubt you, man, you are very knowledgeable when it comes to all this, but after dropping 400 on a mistake you have to understand why Im iffy on it.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I still just dont get why you didn't get a tmobile nexus s
laugh.gif

Well, thats what I thought I was getting from Amazon. The product description said it would work on both TMo and AT&T so I assumed that it would work fine. I played around with the Nexus S a bit and decided it was either getting that or the Galaxy Nexus, and I have spent all morning looking for excuses to not drop the 700$ on the new Nexus. I still havent found anything.
laugh.gif
I make enough money to not feel bad about buying it and I just want the stock ISC. Im done with TouchWiz or Sense.Plus, I havent bought anything for myself for Christmas or Three Kings Day.
laugh.gif
Alchemist IQ: Found some stuff on Android forums supporting what you said. Again, its not me not believing you, its just wanting to make sure I dont buy the wrong thing again, but I appreciate it, man.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I still just dont get why you didn't get a tmobile nexus s
laugh.gif

Well, thats what I thought I was getting from Amazon. The product description said it would work on both TMo and AT&T so I assumed that it would work fine. I played around with the Nexus S a bit and decided it was either getting that or the Galaxy Nexus, and I have spent all morning looking for excuses to not drop the 700$ on the new Nexus. I still havent found anything.
laugh.gif
I make enough money to not feel bad about buying it and I just want the stock ISC. Im done with TouchWiz or Sense.Plus, I havent bought anything for myself for Christmas or Three Kings Day.
laugh.gif
Alchemist IQ: Found some stuff on Android forums supporting what you said. Again, its not me not believing you, its just wanting to make sure I dont buy the wrong thing again, but I appreciate it, man.

The Sprint Galaxy Nexus comes with no preloaded apps from Sprint and Google Wallet installed . The real Nexus 
pimp.gif

Also they will only sell a 32GB version can you imagine if its priced at $199.99
eek.gif

The Sprint Galaxy Nexus comes with no preloaded apps from Sprint and Google Wallet installed . The real Nexus 
pimp.gif

Also they will only sell a 32GB version can you imagine if its priced at $199.99
eek.gif

Gonna have to switch to sprint if that gnex is priced @ 199

mindless, the galaxy nexus will work on tmo 4G/3G

Gonna have to switch to sprint if that gnex is priced @ 199

mindless, the galaxy nexus will work on tmo 4G/3G

Back
Top Bottom