Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by memphisboi55

That Ville looking good, seems like it will be my T-Mo phone of choice soon, finally getting rid of this wack G2

Question to you all....
If I'm looking at getting a new android on t-mo tomorrow...

T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S II or HTC Amaze 4G?
IMO go with the S2. I've played with both and prefer the S2, it's widely considered one of the best androids a few months after its release for a reason. Also touchwiz >>> sense for me.

That Ville looking good, seems like it will be my T-Mo phone of choice soon, finally getting rid of this wack G2

Question to you all....

IMO go with the S2. I've played with both and prefer the S2, it's widely considered one of the best androids a few months after its release for a reason. Also touchwiz >>> sense for me.

Question to you all....

I have the Amaze and I love it.  Sense runs real smooth.  The build quality is much more superior to SGS2.

Question to you all....

I have the Amaze and I love it.  Sense runs real smooth.  The build quality is much more superior to SGS2.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

My 3 and a half week old nexus slipped out of my jacket pocket as I was getting out of the car yesterday and now it has 4 large cracks in the screen 
mad.gif
. Good thing i have insurance, because $100 >>>>> $700+. Definitely gonna roll with a case this time, this phone is just too fragile and slippery. I dropped my old iPhone 3GS prob 10x over the 2.5 years i had it and it still looks new.  Apart from that though, I've been loving this thing! ICS is super slick and the screen is just
pimp.gif
 (less so with the cracks 
laugh.gif
) And i've been getting about 20mbps on 4g which is 4 times faster than my home DSL and 20 times faster than my 3GS. Great phone, just GET A CASE!!!

Glad your enjoying your phone man I really wish it had gorilla glass cause if I cop it when it comes to Sprint I know im gonna drop it a couple times
30t6p3b.gif
just get a case man, trust me. gorilla glass is better but not perfect. iphones and some other androids have it and they still crack just fine lol. otterbox makes some good ones but theyre just too damn bulky and ugly 
laugh.gif
 im coppin this one tho: Amazon product ASIN B0062V8PD0 it also has a side grip which makes it harder to drop the phone and a lip so the screen doesnt hit if it falls

Good lookin bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

My 3 and a half week old nexus slipped out of my jacket pocket as I was getting out of the car yesterday and now it has 4 large cracks in the screen 
mad.gif
. Good thing i have insurance, because $100 >>>>> $700+. Definitely gonna roll with a case this time, this phone is just too fragile and slippery. I dropped my old iPhone 3GS prob 10x over the 2.5 years i had it and it still looks new.  Apart from that though, I've been loving this thing! ICS is super slick and the screen is just
pimp.gif
 (less so with the cracks 
laugh.gif
) And i've been getting about 20mbps on 4g which is 4 times faster than my home DSL and 20 times faster than my 3GS. Great phone, just GET A CASE!!!

Glad your enjoying your phone man I really wish it had gorilla glass cause if I cop it when it comes to Sprint I know im gonna drop it a couple times
30t6p3b.gif
just get a case man, trust me. gorilla glass is better but not perfect. iphones and some other androids have it and they still crack just fine lol. otterbox makes some good ones but theyre just too damn bulky and ugly 
laugh.gif
 im coppin this one tho: Amazon product ASIN B0062V8PD0 it also has a side grip which makes it harder to drop the phone and a lip so the screen doesnt hit if it falls

Good lookin bro
pimp.gif

i unlocked a virgin s2 by rooting it and using an app to unlock. i know nothing about roms and such. so if i wanted to start testing some out and customize more, would putting on roms or rerooting relock it? i would ask at xda but dont wanna get flamed lol.

for you canadians i think the nexus is about 560$ full price on the telus teamwebstore. thats prob not including tax. kijiji has em for 500 to 600 but dont know if youre into that.

i unlocked a virgin s2 by rooting it and using an app to unlock. i know nothing about roms and such. so if i wanted to start testing some out and customize more, would putting on roms or rerooting relock it? i would ask at xda but dont wanna get flamed lol.

for you canadians i think the nexus is about 560$ full price on the telus teamwebstore. thats prob not including tax. kijiji has em for 500 to 600 but dont know if youre into that.

I decided against buying the Nexus and just upgraded to a Amaze. Even though I prefer ICS and TouchWiz over Sense, the build quality did it for me. I like sturdy, heavy phones over plastic, fragile ones. I love this phone.
smile.gif

I decided against buying the Nexus and just upgraded to a Amaze. Even though I prefer ICS and TouchWiz over Sense, the build quality did it for me. I like sturdy, heavy phones over plastic, fragile ones. I love this phone.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mindless2778

smile.gif
don't worry, we'll get ICS soon 
wink.gif

check out xda and try some ROMs

Originally Posted by mindless2778

smile.gif
don't worry, we'll get ICS soon 
wink.gif

check out xda and try some ROMs

Just got the Galaxy Nexus, I love it. Still own an iPhone 4 but the Nexus is a great phone.

First thing I did was root it. So far have the Gummy rom and the franco kernel. Working good so far.

Just got the Galaxy Nexus, I love it. Still own an iPhone 4 but the Nexus is a great phone.

First thing I did was root it. So far have the Gummy rom and the franco kernel. Working good so far.

Back
Top Bottom