• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got a Galaxy Nexus and i love this phone and ICS... gotta love craigslist, i found a a dude on Cl that was willing to trade his Galaxy Nexus for HTC Rezound.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

glad to be off that damb ev0.

Oh, you think you fancy huh.

Spoiler [+]
Team Sprint Galaxy Nexus by any chance in the near future? The EVO 4G pack broke up little
frown.gif
lmao"
Yea most of us with the EVO have hoped off. But its still a great phone. I gave it to my boy when I got the SGS2 and he loves it. 

Spoiler [+]
Team Sprint Galaxy Nexus by any chance in the near future? The EVO 4G pack broke up little
frown.gif
lmao"
Yea most of us with the EVO have hoped off. But its still a great phone. I gave it to my boy when I got the SGS2 and he loves it. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by allreds

When you guys customize your themes, do you just download any random one off websites and use those as a template? Or do you guys do everything one by one? I.E icons, status bar, clock, etc.
Everything one buy one, about 95% of the theme is created by me, icons, status bars, lockscreen etc. 
Got it got it. And is Xda the only place to get nice icons?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by allreds

When you guys customize your themes, do you just download any random one off websites and use those as a template? Or do you guys do everything one by one? I.E icons, status bar, clock, etc.
Everything one buy one, about 95% of the theme is created by me, icons, status bars, lockscreen etc. 
Got it got it. And is Xda the only place to get nice icons?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
lmao"

Yep, still a great phone. I gave my boy the EVO as well. Nexus S is a great phone and I'm temporarily using a DROID CHARGE(which is alright, line was cheap corporate line for $20) i wanted to swap it out for GNEX, but sprint is getting the GNEX and corporate line is only when you working at my job if you leave you gotta give it back.

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
lmao"

Yep, still a great phone. I gave my boy the EVO as well. Nexus S is a great phone and I'm temporarily using a DROID CHARGE(which is alright, line was cheap corporate line for $20) i wanted to swap it out for GNEX, but sprint is getting the GNEX and corporate line is only when you working at my job if you leave you gotta give it back.

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
lmao"

Sorry for the late response but yep, ill be on the GNEX when it drops
devil.gif
day 1. Tiz, i had an app in development but Meth didn't approve because there's one coming soon. Shrug. We'll have to wait it out til 2013
laugh.gif
grin.gif

allreds- icons

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
lmao"

Sorry for the late response but yep, ill be on the GNEX when it drops
devil.gif
day 1. Tiz, i had an app in development but Meth didn't approve because there's one coming soon. Shrug. We'll have to wait it out til 2013
laugh.gif
grin.gif

allreds- icons

Any word if AT&T is going to get The Galaxy Nexus? Dont wanna spend 600+ on an unlocked GSM unit but I might have to
grin.gif

Any word if AT&T is going to get The Galaxy Nexus? Dont wanna spend 600+ on an unlocked GSM unit but I might have to
grin.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

grin.gif

att-samsung-galaxy-nexus.jpg

When it drops is contingent on the exclusivity of Verizon's deal.  I've heard 60 and I've heard 90, though the latter seems way too long as it'll be ancient in phone years (5 months after initial announcement). 

I'm 50/50 on waiting for the Sprint version.  CM7 + ICS theme is good enough for now, E4GT > GNex on the hardware front save for the display, and who knows how soon the GSIII will take to get to the US this go round.  If I can get a deal on it, I'll get the GN since I'm in a LTE launch city but it's not a 100% lock like I once thought it would be.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

grin.gif

att-samsung-galaxy-nexus.jpg

When it drops is contingent on the exclusivity of Verizon's deal.  I've heard 60 and I've heard 90, though the latter seems way too long as it'll be ancient in phone years (5 months after initial announcement). 

I'm 50/50 on waiting for the Sprint version.  CM7 + ICS theme is good enough for now, E4GT > GNex on the hardware front save for the display, and who knows how soon the GSIII will take to get to the US this go round.  If I can get a deal on it, I'll get the GN since I'm in a LTE launch city but it's not a 100% lock like I once thought it would be.

I'm so close to switching to the iphone.
Think I'll wait until MWC and see if anything is coming out soon that I might want. Really want to see what these Quad core phones are like

I'm so close to switching to the iphone.
Think I'll wait until MWC and see if anything is coming out soon that I might want. Really want to see what these Quad core phones are like

just handled the galaxy note...joint is huge. The display is crazy good. If your expecting a phone/tablet that's the device to get.

just handled the galaxy note...joint is huge. The display is crazy good. If your expecting a phone/tablet that's the device to get.

Back
Top Bottom