Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

when the hell is the galaxy nexus officially coming to ATT??

Not any time soon, next in the line to release the Galaxy Nexus will be Sprint. AT&T goes through a long process. LONNNNNGGGG PROCESS to commission any phone they sell with contracts to be used on their networks. If you got that $$$ like my man ChopperVille
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you'll buy a unlocked version and just put ur AT&T sim and roll contract-free like a G, or simply get a Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Not any time soon, next in the line to release the Galaxy Nexus will be Sprint. AT&T goes through a long process. LONNNNNGGGG PROCESS to commission any phone they sell with contracts to be used on their networks. If you got that $$$ like my man ChopperVille
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you'll buy a unlocked version and just put ur AT&T sim and roll contract-free like a G, or simply get a Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Yooo..anybody tried that update thing @ their Sprint store yet? Imma hit em up today just for the hell of it. When's the GNex droppin anyway?
nerd.gif

snap20120213_085204.png
snap20120211_211724.png
snap20120211_211745.png

Yooo..anybody tried that update thing @ their Sprint store yet? Imma hit em up today just for the hell of it. When's the GNex droppin anyway?
nerd.gif

snap20120213_085204.png
snap20120211_211724.png
snap20120211_211745.png

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

nerd.gif

what update? Man sprint better say something for MWC....i need that like yesterday, idk though.
frown.gif

nerd.gif

what update? Man sprint better say something for MWC....i need that like yesterday, idk though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

nerd.gif

frown.gif
Yeah, what was the update thing?

nerd.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

nerd.gif

frown.gif
dammit i meant the upgrade thing that boost posted. (i'm not eligible
eyes.gif
)

Originally Posted by asianplayer

nerd.gif

frown.gif
dammit i meant the upgrade thing that boost posted. (i'm not eligible
eyes.gif
)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damnit. AT&T is seemingly getting worse and worse and yet I still stick around. I've been off contract for 8 months now. I don't want to go back to Verizon though, that's for sure. So I guess I'm staying.
As far as buying it unlocked... I can, but I'd rather not spend that much if I can help it... feeks like I'm getting jipped. Since I won't be changing carriers any time soon, I don't mind using my upgrade with AT&T to get the subsidized price. 

So... I've been thinking about getting a GSII Skyrocket through the Best Buy upgrade thing so I can use my extra $50 off... But I haven't seen anyone talk about it in this thread.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damnit. AT&T is seemingly getting worse and worse and yet I still stick around. I've been off contract for 8 months now. I don't want to go back to Verizon though, that's for sure. So I guess I'm staying.
As far as buying it unlocked... I can, but I'd rather not spend that much if I can help it... feeks like I'm getting jipped. Since I won't be changing carriers any time soon, I don't mind using my upgrade with AT&T to get the subsidized price. 

So... I've been thinking about getting a GSII Skyrocket through the Best Buy upgrade thing so I can use my extra $50 off... But I haven't seen anyone talk about it in this thread.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I want to sell my Nexus S right now to get something else..but tmobiles phone selection sucks so bad
30t6p3b.gif

and I haven't seen any word on anything exciting coming out soon.
gsm euro hardware is where its at. Get on xda you can put some bread on a trade and get what you want.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I want to sell my Nexus S right now to get something else..but tmobiles phone selection sucks so bad
30t6p3b.gif

and I haven't seen any word on anything exciting coming out soon.
gsm euro hardware is where its at. Get on xda you can put some bread on a trade and get what you want.

I get my GSM unlocked Galaxy Nexus today and I cant wait. Gotta decide if im gonna keep it or stay with mt galaxy s II. That internal memory is kinda issue

I get my GSM unlocked Galaxy Nexus today and I cant wait. Gotta decide if im gonna keep it or stay with mt galaxy s II. That internal memory is kinda issue

Back
Top Bottom