• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anybody know the best update version of MIUI? I'm currently using 2.1.20 and it's a little buggy. It also keeps going back to the lock screen after I take my ear off the phone what gives? Using a captivate if that matters

Jelly Bean is too BRILLIANT
pimp.gif

Incremental update?
roll.gif
roll.gif

GAH I want some JB
frown.gif
I've been tempted by various videos like above, but I still rather wait for an official release.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Apple lands preliminary ban against Samsung Galaxy Nexus in the US (update: search patent the key)[/h1]
By Jon Fingas posted Jun 29th 2012 6:12PM

Breaking News

It hasn't been Samsung's best week. Just days after Judge Lucy Koh granted a preliminary ban on sales of the Galaxy Tab 10.1, she's following it up with a similar granted request on the Galaxy Nexus. Judge Koh had already signaled that she thought Apple's lawsuit over four patents might have merit, but it's only now that she's deciding the potential damage is worth halting sales of the phone until there's a final trial verdict. Samsung will no doubt try to appeal the dispute, which centers on Android 4.0's slide-to-unlock mechanism (among other elements), but there's a lot more urgency here than with the outgoing Tab 10.1: the Galaxy Nexus is still a current-generation device, and just became Google's Android 4.1 phone flagship. Samsung's odds aren't great given that Apple has already used one of the patents to give HTC grief with its imports.

Update: As patent lawsuit guru Florian Mueller found, the clincher for the ban was the patent on unified search that's linked to Siri. Although Judge Koh is inclined to believe Apple's view regarding all four patents, that search patent is the one whose violation would reportedly merit more than a slap on the wrist. She's similarly convinced that Apple's patents are legitimate and likely won't be dismissed anytime soon.

Link

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

GS3 is in stores already? Havent seen any at stores

go to your local T Mobile store, they'll have it. I played with it earlier and
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Ima have to get this over the evo
30t6p3b.gif

The #*!@ is apple doing yo
30t6p3b.gif

It's for the GNexus what about the GS3? Or did I read that article all wrong

Apple ain't $@%& man they are so scared of Android its ridiculous no matter how many iPhones they sell they will still feel inferior against the top of the line android handsets. Since these dudes want to be patent trolls and sue Google repeatedly why hasn't Google filed a patent violation for that weak #$$ android notification ripoff in iOS5 ?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Apple ain't $@%& man they are so scared of Android its ridiculous no matter how many iPhones they sell they will still feel inferior against the top of the line android handsets. Since these dudes want to be patent trolls and sue Google repeatedly why hasn't Google filed a patent violation for that weak #$$ android notification ripoff in iOS5 ?
preach. that notification center in iOS they ripped off still ain't shi compared to android. apple stay trollin
30t6p3b.gif

I'm really lost for words here. I've already boycotted buying Apple products and services. This has got to stop and the only way its going to stop is by NOT BUYING any Apple products, cause if you do you support them for suing Android OEM's and even trying to cripple Google.

F Apple yo.

Only product I own of theirs is an iPod, because I have a lot of music and they have a 160gb model.

Let google/android drop a 160gb+ mp3 player that is compatible with my indash screen in my car and I will get rid of that ipod asap.

indifferent.gif

Locing that jellybean though, looks piff. Hopefully the SGIII updates to it fairly quick, but doubt.
Might just get a nexus and throw my t-mo sim in it and switch back and forth between phones or add as a 2nd line.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

JELLYBEAN Rom out for the GS3.

Wish I knew about this rom crap, #foreverstock 
tired.gif

Installing rooms its easy once you are rooted....PS. Charging my nexus to install and get some jellybean sweetness..

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

When you flash a ROM, does it wipe your hard drive Internal storage?

Yes, Thats unless you don't back-up your current rom. Download this app to make things easier for you.Clockwork ROM Manager
Chuuch, when you flash a ROM, select wipe davlik cache, wipe data/factory reset, and BACKUP. You should be fine. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

awempfbceaa3srp.jpg

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom