• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm impressed with the direction HTC has taken "ONE" flagship device for multiple carriers, if they had done this last year with the One X they wouldn't be digging themselves a grave.

I do have a thing for Aluminum devices :smokin

Let see what Samsung got with the S4
and Google Moto X

I have a Galaxy Nexus now but cracked the screen so I'm looking to upgrade in March. I love my stock android but that HTC One is 
smokin.gif

I just got my note 2 a few days ago and this thing is a beast, I don't really feel a need to root it, I just gotta find some sick customizations :nerd:

Sup.

Just wanted to see if anyone in here has a Galaxy Tab 2. Was thinking about getting one since they are so cheap now. Pros? Cons? Is it worth the $160 price for the refurb or is it just totally outdated where I should just get a newer tablet? I just want something to browse the web and take with me on vacations to play movies and what not. Anything would be great. Thanks.

Elder I love it that your consistent in your bias / hate for HTC but man just call a spade a spade its a beautiful device and so far everyone in the industry is blown away . even if the s4 drops and is just a smidgen better than the s3 its gonna sell but if its still plastic and touchwiz is not upgraded I can see some people making that switch to the One. The couple IPhone users i know are already telling me their making the switch to the One because of the build quality and the screen .

I been an iphone user but after having it stolen. My sister gave me a Note II. What are some cool things I can do with it? Jail break? :nerd: any advice or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm carrying a Nintendo 64 game cartridge :x

Sup.

Just wanted to see if anyone in here has a Galaxy Tab 2. Was thinking about getting one since they are so cheap now. Pros? Cons? Is it worth the $160 price for the refurb or is it just totally outdated where I should just get a newer tablet? I just want something to browse the web and take with me on vacations to play movies and what not. Anything would be great. Thanks.

160 for a refurb?
if you can live with 16gb's for your movies i'd just spend the extra 40 for a nexus 7 :\

i have a galaxy nexus for verizon i like the phone but in the last 3 mnths its been pretty much unusable random reboots and then it will take 25-30 mins for it to restart battery life has been A JOKE i get like 5-7 hrs if im lucky and this is w/ a brand new extended battery, it goes in and out of service NON STOP, its over 12 mnths old so im assuming its out of warranty what do u think verizon will say if i call and does anyone have any suggestions? on what to say/do

i have a galaxy nexus for verizon i like the phone but in the last 3 mnths its been pretty much unusable random reboots and then it will take 25-30 mins for it to restart battery life has been A JOKE i get like 5-7 hrs if im lucky and this is w/ a brand new extended battery, it goes in and out of service NON STOP, its over 12 mnths old so im assuming its out of warranty what do u think verizon will say if i call and does anyone have any suggestions? on what to say/do

Seems like you need to root and rom. This should remedy any issues you have and bring you up to speed with the latest Android version 4.2.2

If you have a insurance on your phone go that route so they replace it.

160 for a refurb?
if you can live with 16gb's for your movies i'd just spend the extra 40 for a nexus 7 :\

Actually it is for the 8GB but it had a micro SD slot to expand to a 32GB. Is the Nexus 7 that much better? Seen the 16GB for $200 but it doesn't have the Micro SD.

[COLOR=#red]When you can't add another 32/64GB and have the ability to switch out. We not even gonna get on the non-removable battery.

Like I said the HTC's shine will be short lived...enjoy it while you can.[/COLOR]

Dude are you getting paid by them? Who cares about a company's shine or who's doing better in sales as the phone is good. Lame as hell treating companies like sports teams out here, it's not that serious.

Got the 4.2.2 update, the new notification sounds threw me off.

Last edited:
When you can't add another 32/64GB and have the ability to switch out. We not even gonna get on the non-removable battery.

Like I said the HTC's shine will be short lived...enjoy it while you can.
Dude are you getting paid by them? Who cares about a company's shine or who's doing better in sales as the phone is good. Lame as hell treating companies like sports teams out here, it's not that serious.

Got the 4.2.2 update, the new notification sounds threw me off.
Srsly

I've been a Samsung user for the past several years and I was gonna get the GSIII or the Note 2, but I started playing with the DNA and I fell in love. I wanna know one thing that's wrong with this phone. 16GB? Got cloud storage and an iPod. Non-removable battery? I mean... I guess, but the build quality is superb and I wouldn't wanna mess with that.

Finally had time to read up on the One today. Thing looks fire. Camera, speakers, build quality. It all looks awesome.

Am I the only one that has a rooted device but never used ADB before? Been rooting my phones since the mt3g... Seems too confusing :lol:

Is it something I should learn? I see a lot of people say its much easier to do things

I been an iphone user but after having it stolen. My sister gave me a Note II. What are some cool things I can do with it? Jail break? :nerd: any advice or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm carrying a Nintendo 64 game cartridge :x

Hit up page one. And check the useful apps thread also.
Its better than holding a tictac.

160 for a refurb?

Actually it is for the 8GB but it had a micro SD slot to expand to a 32GB. Is the Nexus 7 that much better? Seen the 16GB for $200 but it doesn't have the Micro SD.

The nexus 7 has a better screen, better processor and better software support (latest updates + way better rom community)

If you need more storage space you could always pick up a cheap otg cable and use it with any flash drives you have. It's not as pretty as just popping in a micro SD card but it isn't too bad.

Im with elder... forget HTC.

At first im always feelin their new phones but they do lose their luster quick...

The DNA immediately comes to mind... im on verizon tho so got skipped by the early evo phenomen

Wasnt feelin the incredible line and sense? Ughhhhck

They make a nice enough product but usually shoot themselves n the foot on one aspect or another always trying to be first to release something.

Im with elder... forget HTC.

At first im always feelin their new phones but they do lose their luster quick...

The DNA immediately comes to mind... im on verizon tho so got skipped by the early evo phenomen

Wasnt feelin the incredible line and sense? Ughhhhck

They make a nice enough product but usually shoot themselves n the foot on one aspect or another always trying to be first to release something.
Preach. Imma Keep my N2. I have been disappointed by HTC plenny of times.

Back
Top Bottom