• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note 2 is a device that truly can get you through your 2 years and no need to upgrade .
Honestly I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I bought my evo 4g lte in july and by September I was sick of it. Been having the note 2 since November and everyday I love it more :pimp:

I dont know bout all that....
I'm ready for another phone.
bruh u always ready for another phone
laugh.gif

Honestly i don't even know what else i need from a phone that the note 2 doesn't offer. This will easily last me 2+ years.

Yea it's in the works. Our contract doesn't end until May/June? So I'm picking up the S3, but until then I was just wondering if this problem is fixable 

Migrate to Value plan and get an EIP. And if you wait forget the S3, by then they will have the S4 and most likely Apple products.

My Nexus 4 keeps crashing for no apparent reason for the past week. It probably crashed about 5 times if not more. I'm not sure what's wrong though. Does this happen to anyone else? Should I try for an RMA?

Last edited:
Note 2 is a device that truly can get you through your 2 years and no need to upgrade .
Honestly I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I bought my evo 4g lte in july and by September I was sick of it. Been having the note 2 since November and everyday I love it more :pimp:

gs2 did it for me. cam still goes hard. i have a note 2 rom on my phone now running clean. i guess it's because i rooted but if you're on android it's a no brainer.

Ahh I was about to use an upgrade to get a GS3 next week because this photon is killing me right now. But I was contemplating waiting it out to see the GS4 and grabbing that. But I just watched some reviews on the HTC One :wow: I'm impressed. This just got a bit harder

Ahh I was about to use an upgrade to get a GS3 next week because this photon is killing me right now. But I was contemplating waiting it out to see the GS4 and grabbing that. But I just watched some reviews on the HTC One
eek.gif
I'm impressed. This just got a bit harder
its really between just those 2. but im anxious to see the s4 cuz htc brought it with all those camera features. those were amazing. but samsung now gets to see what htc has and make adjustments before announcing their own device. lets see how this plays out

its really between just those 2. but im anxious to see the s4 cuz htc brought it with all those camera features. those were amazing. but samsung now gets to see what htc has and make adjustments before announcing their own device. lets see how this plays out

All the camera features were dope, I just watched and read a review and the camera itself wasn't all that impressive imo but that could be just the venue. Most of the ones I saw were at the announcement or whatever. I'm still leaning towards s4 though probably, considering it will probably have specs that suits my personal preferences better.

All the camera features were dope, I just watched and read a review and the camera itself wasn't all that impressive imo but that could be just the venue. Most of the ones I saw were at the announcement or whatever. I'm still leaning towards s4 though probably, considering it will probably have specs that suits my personal preferences better.
i can respect it. to win me over, the s4 needs a new and improved design. cuz the s3 wasnt much of a looker imo. its camera needs to be AWESOME with good new features. and if that screen really is 5", they need to do it without making the phone bigger than the s3 cuz i dont feel like walking around with a tablet in my pocket.

Is there an app for the S3 to make my pictures look sharper and clearer like a picture from a HQ camera?

bruh u always ready for another phone :lol:
You sound like my wife :lol:
I get bored easily. If that htc's screen were 5 inches. I'd cop. :smh:

it should've been 5 inches. especially when the dna is and the s4 will be. I want the One though...but I'm going to wait to see what the s4 is about. If I can find a note 2 for around $350 I'm just going to cop that and wait for the next generation phones.

it should've been 5 inches. especially when the dna is and the s4 will be. I want the One though...but I'm going to wait to see what the s4 is about. If I can find a note 2 for around $350 I'm just going to cop that and wait for the next generation phones.

I'm not excited for da s4 for some odd reason :\
i guess i'll wait for da note 3 :nerd:

I'm not excited for da s4 for some odd reason :\
i guess i'll wait for da note 3 :nerd:

probably cause no matter what it can do, right now with the difference in screen size it will feel like a downgrade from the note 2. Thats why I'm hesitant to get a note 2...once I have that 5.5 inch screen fulltime everything less won't feel right.

how about that HTC ONE tho? looks like that ONE and the S4 will be phones of the year...
I haven't had a HTC phone since the Nexus One, I haven't really been a fan of HTC. But, DAMN the HTC One looks amazing, definitely the best looking Android phone to date. 

I haven't had a HTC phone since the Nexus One, I haven't really been a fan of HTC. But, DAMN the HTC One looks amazing, definitely the best looking Android phone to date. 
Phone might be dope , but HTC customer service is trash. They also are dumb late wit android updates ( coming from a htc thunderbolt owner, 2 years for ics) and they batteries suck at life

Phone might be dope , but HTC customer service is trash. They also are dumb late wit android updates ( coming from a htc thunderbolt owner, 2 years for ics) and they batteries suck at life
i always get confused when i hear opinions like this. your phone is years old, but you speak on current specs of phones from your brand? itd be like me having a 95 camry saying gas mileage sucks on camrys....

and why do u deal with htc customer service if your phone is on a carrier? for instance, im on tmobile (i know lol) i never have to talk to htc or sony.

i always get confused when i hear opinions like this. your phone is years old, but you speak on current specs of phones from your brand? itd be like me having a 95 camry saying gas mileage sucks on camrys....

and why do u deal with htc customer service if your phone is on a carrier? for instance, im on tmobile (i know lol) i never have to talk to htc or sony.

Its not like what he said isn't true though. HTC's recent track record for timely updates and quality isn't exactly stellar. Not saying they can't change, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Back
Top Bottom