• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Screen shot of my SGNote 2's battery performance...i love the hell out of the battery life. Running the latest version of CleanRom, juice defender ultimate, and power saving toggle on. Best phone I've ever owned especially being a jail broken iphone user since the 3G came out. Never going back lol

wait, 50% in half a day is great battery by today's standards?

With 12 hours 14 minutes of moderate - heavy use (playing games, lots of YouTube, browsing, social networking) only using half of my battery with all that use and still having another 12 hours that I can push out again before it dying is great battery to me

Its not like what he said isn't true though. HTC's recent track record for timely updates and quality isn't exactly stellar. Not saying they can't change, but I wouldn't bet on it.

HTG is correct, HTC has a bad rep when it comes to battery life, software updates, etc....
People were already pissed cuz they did away with the removable battery (which is no biggie to me), but I know the One isn't gonna stand up to the S4, it's more than likely going to get that OneX/EvoLTE treatment.

Gunna flash a new rom tonight k. Da note 2. Ive been with venum ice forever anything else I should try

N4 users, what Rom/Kernel combo you guys going with?

Im on Xylon with the stock kernel... Pretty stable to me

Think I'm gonna cave in and cop a 32 GB Nexus 10...Never had a tablet but been wanting one for a minute. Looking for it to take most of my laptop's job.

HTG is correct, HTC has a bad rep when it comes to battery life, software updates, etc....
People were already pissed cuz they did away with the removable battery (which is no biggie to me), but I know the One isn't gonna stand up to the S4, it's more than likely going to get that OneX/EvoLTE treatment.
I agree non-removable battery isnt a big issue to me long as your software is solid and doesnt freeze. but how can you know the one wont stand up to the s4? their specs are nearly identical with the one having the (debatable) better screen. camera wise the s4 may be better as far as taking pictures but i honestly couldnt fathom the s4 having better features camera or sound-wise. design and screen size will be subjective. apps will match. its gonna come down to touchwiz vs sense 5, 4.7" vs 5" screen, and battery.

I agree non-removable battery isnt a big issue to me long as your software is solid and doesnt freeze. but how can you know the one wont stand up to the s4? their specs are nearly identical with the one having the (debatable) better screen. camera wise the s4 may be better as far as taking pictures but i honestly couldnt fathom the s4 having better features camera or sound-wise. design and screen size will be subjective. apps will match. its gonna come down to touchwiz vs sense 5, 4.7" vs 5" screen, and battery.

Because HTC goofed before. That's why Sprint started selling the HTC One X (EVO 4G LTE) for $100 less than the S3 because of all the reception issues and the fact it didn't get 4.1 till after the S3. Hell they even stopped showing the commercials for it and it was supposed to be Sprint's "flagship" device.

I ain't sayin HTC can't come back, but in the eyes of a somewhat educated consumer they're not somebody who you really want to put your money and faith in that they'll make a quality device based on their recent track record.

That's just my outlook on it though, I'm sure there's a lot of ppl who agree and disagree.

Because HTC goofed before. That's why Sprint started selling the HTC One X (EVO 4G LTE) for $100 less than the S3 because of all the reception issues and the fact it didn't get 4.1 till after the S3. Hell they even stopped showing the commercials for it and it was supposed to be Sprint's "flagship" device.

I ain't sayin HTC can't come back, but in the eyes of a somewhat educated consumer they're not somebody who you really want to put your money and faith in that they'll make a quality device based on their recent track record.

That's just my outlook on it though, I'm sure there's a lot of ppl who agree and disagree.

A company can release a quality product that changes everything though.

Samsung Android phones sucked until the s2.

The DNA is a quality device and its a better overall product than Note 2 to me.

Last edited:
I was initially set to get the HTC One, but the lack of expandable memory could be a real deal breaker for me. My 32 GB SD card will be useless... :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom