• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its due next week on the 19th for sprint and ATT. I think tmobile held the date because of the iPhone release last Friday. Hope they drop some details tomorrow but if there's no black...its a no cop for me.
No black then u won't get it? Have u even seen it in person? And I'm guessing u don't plan on having a case on that ALUMINUM phone?
I haven't but I prefer black phones and no I don't plan on having a case on my phone. I don't like cases at all.

htcs usually do look good

i was almost swayed by the htc one x looks but the gs3 was a better phone

just like the gs4 is gonna be better than this htc one, but the htc will look better

Last edited:
htcs usually do look good

i was almost swayed by the htc one x looks but the gs3 was a better phone

just like the gs4 is gonna be better than this htc one, but the htc will look better

the one x came out before the gs3 and is only dual core while now they both have equal processors and ram so this might be a more fair battle.

looks like the at&t htc one bootloader will be unlockable via htcdev

wonder if the same will be true for tmobile and sprint versions...I just want a locked down release date for tmobile right now though

http://blog.gsmarena.com/att-htc-one-bootloader-is-unlockable-via-htcdev/
AT&T is offering a limited HTC One Developer Edition  with unlocked bootloader and it is already available on pre-order. However, even if if you’ve decided to get the regular HTC One from AT&T and want to get its bootloader unlocked, there’s nothing to worry about.

gsmarena_001.jpg

A guy over the XDA Developers forums managed to get his hands on the AT&T’s HTC One a few days before the official launch on April 19 and confirmed the device’s bootloader is unlockable via the officialHTCDev online tool.

The tool works both on the AT&T’s and the international HTC One units and will allow you to unlock the bootloader and simplify the installation of custom ROMs.

There are a few things you must know though before you proceed with this. The unlocking process will wipe all of your data and delete a few system apps (Calculator, Flashlight, Ringtone Trimmer and Sound Recorder) and will prevent your device from getting future OTA updates.

Unlocking the bootloader doesn’t necessary void your warranty, but if you brick (or harm) your device later while installing some custom software, your warranty will be considered invalid.

So, no matter which AT&T HTC One you are ordering, you will be able to unlock its bootloader. Hopefully HTC will also fix the over-the-air updates issue soon, giving you a way to restore your smartphone to its original condition.

Looks like 4/24 is the day for tmobile's release of the HTC One 

http://www.tmonews.com/2013/04/new-...ram-hints-at-htc-one-release-on-april-24th-2/
[h1]New T-Mobile Retail Store Planogram Hints At HTC One Release On April 24th[/h1]

HTC One  customers the T-Mobile world over have begged, hoping and wondering when theMagenta carrier would release the newest HTC flagship. Wonder no more as a newly leaked image of a T-Mobile retail store planogram hints that the sought-after device will launch on April 24th in “stores that are carrying the HTC One.” Unfortunately,  that means some stores won’t be carrying the One, at least initially which is similar to how the Galaxy S III originally launched.

Either way, it’s a date and one appears to be far better than some of the whisperings going around about a mid-May delay. To think you all thought I wouldn’t stop posting about the iPhone!

Let’s hope that T-Mobile makes this date official sometime in the very near future, we need our chance to try BlinkFeed!

Last edited:
I screwed up and dragged some of my stock apps in the "Trash" on my Note II how do I go about to retrieving them without restocking my phone?

[COLOR=#red]Honestly after looking at multiple video reviews and hands-ons, and reading about both phones extensively...I feel like you cannot go wrong with either the HTC One nor the SGSIV. In some ways I'd like to have both and just switch out SIM cards depending on which one I wanted to use during a particular day...but I'm not about to drop $$$ like that. [/COLOR]

The htc one is nice but you will want to most def put a new kernel and rom on it because the default OS the way its laid out is whack

honestly if i didnt break my gs3 i wouldnt be buying this thing right this moment

with that said ill be at the store to pre order tomorrow

nah just install a new launcher and all that sense stuff should not be there.
i got to use it on saturday..it was FIRE. thats y im asking how he doesnt like its layout. im wondering if he just doesnt like sense period or if he even used the thing first

So Verizon isn't getting the new HTC right? Just asking cause I'm about to upgrade to a Note 2 in a few weeks but would love to get the HTC...

What's a good case for the note 2 that's not bulky and adds more grip? I promise they made these phones od slick on purpose.

Playing with the one at my local att. So far so good. They already selling them today too.

HTC One is fire. The note 2 speakers have similar loudness but the one is much more clear. The note 2 sounded more muffled in comparison. Definitely my next phone IF I can get it in black. If not I'll probably just cop a 8x for the low and wait to see what's up with the z (if tmobile gets it) or the next Gen nexus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom